• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a wild someone appeared

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Henlo.

I just made an account here not so long ago, I really dont have much to say for now. I probably will be more active on the Discord server than on the forum, but i will try to be as active as possible!

I also like difficult stuff, which is why I?m working on a difficult Gen 1 hack.

Well, huh. that?s all.

f

Years
Hey Mimi, welcome welcome /o/ Good luck on your game!! People tend to love the difficult fan games, especially those who have played Pok?mon for a long time and find them too easy haha. see you and feel free to ask us if you need help on the forum.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Ey ey Mimi-chan and welcome to the world of Pokecommunity, dear!
Ah we're the opposite then aha, I always active here rather than in Discord. Anyway, feel free to poke me a message if you need help or feel like talking. Enjoy your time~

See ya around!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Henlo.

I just made an account here not so long ago, I really dont have much to say for now. I probably will be more active on the Discord server than on the forum, but i will try to be as active as possible!

I also like difficult stuff, which is why I?m working on a difficult Gen 1 hack.

Well, huh. that?s all.

f
Welcome! I wish you good luck with your game, hope it becomes a nice challenge for players looking for something new and fresh to play! I'm hanging out on our Discord too, so see you over there (if I haven't already? haha)

Back