• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
hopefully me xp lol i want to win but cant hunt that hard, do you think we should extend the contest to a sudden death shiny capture if it ends in a 3 way tie?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Okay, well, earlier this morning, I found shiny Torchic! VenomX already knows this, but last night, 8 minutes after I posted my previous post, I ran into another shiny Zigzagoon. So that made six in one day, and seven altogether before I finally got Torchic.

Wait, what? 7 in one day, I'm sorry but I personally don't believe that. Even back in my prime hunting days it would take me ages to find a shiny. I just can't see that happening.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Wait, what? 7 in one day, I'm sorry but I personally don't believe that. Even back in my prime hunting days it would take me ages to find a shiny. I just can't see that happening.

6 zigzagoons and 1 shiny torchic all in one day XP I can see where you might be skeptical

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Um, if none of us can manage to get three by April 1st, I think we could extend it. It should extend no later than April 22nd, people will be too busy "playing through" their games (I seriously lol when I see people type that) to hunt, other than a select few (namely Me and you, Shido, from what I can gather...other shiny hunters that got the Japanese version that will be getting the English version, like Inazuma at SPPf, will be hunting, too).

DDD, what's your shiny Scyther's nature? I'm going to hunt for it now. I was watching a Shiny Tribute video on YouTube, and it made me want to get a shiny Abra (the shiny Alakazam drawing it had on their was amazing), so, I'll be hunting Abra and Scyther on and off.

Good luck everyone.

Edit: No, one shiny Zigzagoon seen on Sunday late at night, six shiny Zigzagoons seen on Tuesday, and one shiny Torchic obtained earlier this morning. I know it may seem impossible, but I swear on everything holy that I'm telling the truth. I honestly don't know what I can say to convince you.

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hoo boy. "The plot thickens" couldn't describe it any better.

I think the Scyther had a Calm nature, and if I remember correctly that one means neutral, which is good in my case. Bad since it's stats aren't eye-poppingly good at all. But I'll make do with what I have when the time comes. I still need a shiny Charmander to fill out my trio (Scizor, Feraligatr, Charizard), and my oh-so-special Magnemite or Magneton. Magnetons come up frequently as I've mentioned before so I wouldn't be surprised if I get it shiny instead of it's pre-evolution, but it doesn't matter. But it'd be nice to get one before the 31st or on the 31st.
Deep down I highly doubt I'll win. But I want to. And I'm trying. That's all I can do. For the first time today I actually started getting a headache playing Pokemon. I'm taking a needed break (although I don't want to).

And don't expect me to be "playing through" D/P all the time. I'm a shiny hunter afterall, and I still plan to play my GBA games quite a bit to round out my 3rd gen shinies.

Targets:

FR1: Secret Weapon. Might win me this competition, but I doubt it.
LG: Charmander
FR2: Charmander
Ruby: 'Playing through' to get to Mt. Pyre (I couldn't remember that name earlier to save my life) to try and get a Shiny Duskull, but it's the last on my agenda.
Sapphire: On Hold
Emerald: Full Blast Power Plant

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lol I said sudden deth meaning first to get a new shiny wins if we are still tied on april 1st XP I dont see why you couldnt encounter a shiny from then untill dp ( god only knowsI better XP ) so lol

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well then we are in agreement , if nonoe of us wins this month sudden death round shall be instate for first one to get a shiny wins

Years
omfg congrads fufu3000 you are starting to get luckier lol

anyway

==========================================================

well shido it is true you can sr for shiny dogs in fire red and leaf green just save b4 you give celio the sapphire

anyway i did about 4 sr for shiny suicune none yet but spring break is soon so that is gonna be one of my main targets aside from eevee and totodile

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Why? Because it hasn't happened to you?

I don't know man i mean how many shinies have you in like these past three days. I mean would consider myself really lucky if I got 2 shinies in two days but 6 in two? That just doesn't seem possible. And then there's the fact that you said that you won't give us any pictures, I mean of course you could be like me who has been telling the truth but just doesn't have a digital camera, I mean thats always a possibly, but who knows we could all be lying about the shinies we have. Hell anyone could say they have that many shinies and be lying. It's all a matter of trust really. And I don't know man it just doesn't seem that trustworthy.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Yami... you realize he said 6 in one day, 7 in two. To be honest, I kind of believe you... <.<"

However, I remain to stay outside this conversation.

Anyways, I am yet to pick up my purple thing (GBA) for quite some time now... so yah. Oh and btw, Gr10 Lit test tomorrow!! YAY!!!! -_-"

Anywho, gl to y'all on your shunts!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Partly, and also because the odds are against you.

1/8912 is the rate of seeing a shiny and you see 7 in one day? I'm sorry but I'm not buying it.

Yeah.... I can imagine someone being lucky, but I sometimes relate getting a shiny to winning the lottery...

Spread the luck man. I need my Shiny Charmander. Sure, I just got a shiny but it doesn't feel like it because I immiediately keep working on my others.

8 shinies in a matter of a few days? I don't even have that many in all the time I've hunted. o.o' So when you look at it that way............... *coughs*

Back