• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Granted! But, it only appears once in the whole game.

I wish Ash would evolve his Pikachu, already. I'm getting bored of Pikachu.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, after Ash's Pikachu evolves, it no longer obeys Ash and is constantly using attacks on him, soon Ash dies and the Pokemon TV show dies .... goddammit I was beat... granted, but your game goes through the wash and everything is lost

I wish I could experience Palkia's Spacial Rend and live to tell about it......

Last edited:

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Granted, but you have no one to tell it to because you're stuck in a subspace dimension, with the only one to tell it to being Palkia.

I wish Smeargle was finally given justice and had the ability to have different tail colors in the game.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but the one with different colors are only in the Japanese games...

I wish I could figure out how to fix this, Celebi accidentally warped me to in Lugia's stomach instead of to where my lost Moltres is, I wish I could figure out how to get out and get to my poor lost Moltres

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Granted. Moltres pecks you out of Lugia's belly... unfortunately Moltres isn't the most delicate of birds and neither you nor Lugia survive the procedure.

I wish my rival's Snivy would get off his high horse

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Granted! But it's only active for one day.

I wish Paul, from the anime, would go out on a date with me.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but after the date, he dumps you......

I wish the trolls on the Zekrom Facebook fan page weren't posting illegal stuff causing the page admin to delete his fan page, I had a VERY GOOD reputation with Zekrom and now that was taken away!!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Granted. But then Reshiram fanatics track all Zekrom fans and steal their DS.

I wish I could have a pokemon that learns 5 moves

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Granted but the fire pokemon burn you alive

i wish i could marry leaf and have a perfect marriage

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, it is perfect but not really... leaf abuses you and you are afraid to tell anyone so you just act as it is perfect.....

I wish Lugia would swallow me instead of Zekrom use Bolt Strike on me

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
Granted, but too bad you and lugia are dead now.

I wish to have a zillion pet eevees that can never turn on me nor die, they are immortal and they all love me and there is no curruption!

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
granted,but that gardevoir is gonna go bow chicka wow wow in a bad way like every gardevoir does,right?

I wish i had a dragonite that will slay all burmy.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you get in the way of one of dragonite's attacks and you get slayed as well....

I wish I could withstand Palkia's Spacial Rend attack, and I worked for an entertainment show where I get hit by Palkia's Spacial Rend attack and get paid lots of money to do so

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted, but one day after you had gotten hit by one of his attacks, you accidentally fell off a ledge and lost all your money due to the accident.

I wish for my Pikachu alarm clock to function again.

Back