• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 [DS]
Rhythm Paradise [DS]
Mario Kart 7 [3DS]
Wario Land 4 [GBA]
Rayman Origins [360]
DK Jungle Climber [DS]
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones [GBA]

Handheld games mostly for this summer. Rayman Origins is mostly when my friends come over.

Years
As of yesterday I've started playing through Binding of Isaac - Wrath of Lamb. I'm really enjoying it so far, it only has a short play through but that's countered by it's replay value as it has multiple endings and unlockables and since all the levels and their enemies are randomly generated it feels like you're playing a completely different game again.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
thinking about taking a break on oblivion,which ive clocked 170 hours on with the ps3(add about 250-300 hours a few years back on the 360 and pc).

im thinking about trying monster hunter freedom unite as a friend gave me a copy for free since our mutual friend doesnt play anymore(but he does so ill be doing multiplayer later). ive never been that good a the MH series,only playing freedom 1 and 2 for a handful of hours and quitting, but since this franchise is picking up in popularity i figure i may as well give it a go...

any newbie tips for Unite?

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I think Unite is the same as 2, jsut with more content iirc. I forgot, I play MH Portable 3rd now.

Got back into Final Fantasy Type-0 after being frustrated in this one cave, then I realized I don't even need to be there right now.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Yeah, Unite is just 2 with a bit more content.

I've been playing Ys: The Oath in Felghana for PC lately. It's really nice to play it in high resolution after enjoying it on PSP.

Years
I've been hooked on Pokemon Conquest lately. Even when I'm not playing it, it's usually on my mind. XD; The games are actually pretty tough imo (compared to main series Pokemon games) which it makes it all the more fun to play.

...unfortunately my Okamiden has been untouched for a good bit because of it, lol.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I was playing around with the Yugioh 2011 game today; I miss the auto card effects, unlike Dueling Network! XD​

Which one is that? I was playing one of the 5D DS games on an Emulator recently, I can't help but feel they have overcomplicated the battle graphics, it makes the games really slow.

At the moment I'm playing Dragon's Dogma, I actually think its amazing. The only flaw I have with it, really, is the incorporation of such annoyingly small text. I only have a 19" TV :( cut me a break please!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now it's Ninety Nine Nights along with Tales Of Vesperia, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, FEAR and Dead Or Alive 4 now that I have regained my 360 and finished Catherine as of today.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Currently playing the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Waitin' for the new Dawnguard DLC is tiresome. Too many rootbeers have lost their lives for the freedom of Skyrim from the Imperial scum! All hail Ulfric!

~Always.

DLL

Years
I've been playing Heart Gold and Rainbow Moon, both amazing games that I'm doing Playthrough's for on my youtube channel :)
Recommend any PS3 users to check out Rainbow Moon though, amazing game.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I recently started a monocolor blue challenge on Ruby. Fun stuff. And I've also been really into Viva Pinata lately. It's just so relaxing! Except when the pinatas fight. It makes me sad and puts me out of the mood to play it. And I just bought Super Smash Bros Brawl yesterday. I can't say I'm floored by it. I still prefer Melee. But I'm doing Adventure Mode and that damn maze is kicking my ass. MUST. BEAT. Plus I wanna unlock all the characters. I wish Megaman and Amaterasu were in this game. :( That would have made it perfect for me. zzz

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I recently started a monocolor blue challenge on Ruby. Fun stuff. And I've also been really into Viva Pinata lately. It's just so relaxing! Except when the pinatas fight. It makes me sad and puts me out of the mood to play it. And I just bought Super Smash Bros Brawl yesterday. I can't say I'm floored by it. I still prefer Melee. But I'm doing Adventure Mode and that damn maze is kicking my ass. MUST. BEAT. Plus I wanna unlock all the characters. I wish Megaman and Amaterasu were in this game. :( That would have made it perfect for me. zzz
Just get Project M, it makes the game a lot more fun, and it gets rid of some of liberties that they took with Brawl like slipping and the like and makes it more similar to Melee (hence the "M"). Not only that, but it improves on the elements already in place. It's pretty awesome. Sad part is, it gets rid of a few characters. Also, you can get character textures from Kitty Corp (google it). I don't use Project M all of the time, but I can't go without my character textures and custom music.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • Bioshock 2 < somewhere in the beginning of Act II
  • Portal 2 < broke on my computer. Something wrong with the config files, but too lazy to get it working in the meantime.
  • Hunted: The Demon's Forge < downloading

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
im 20 or so hours in and im starting to like monster hunter freedom unite...turns out i didnt give it enough of a chance before i think i might be a fan. getting my ass kicked but slowly learning the ropes. i think this might be something big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back