Hey, it's me, the Mos!

Age 20
Male
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
126 posts
3.8 Years
Yesterday at 9:55 AM

I´m stuck at Ravenplume Gym. i´ve already confront the two first trainers, and I fall everytime when aproach the third...
Maybe a glitch... so now can I progress on this gym?
I'm familiarized with the puzzle map of the gym
Follow the path where the trainers are facing
Looking for somebody who is experienced at editing tiles and battle backgrounds. PM me if you wish to

Name: Lights
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9 posts
195 Days
going through altair atm (not sure which version, it just says english patched on the rom file) and i have a few questions.

1. the tower on route 211 below the desert, what's the purpose? i've spoken to the guy at the top but he disregards you and the lady who tells you about the checkpoints gives you a berry juice. is there anything else besides the lady selling berries to blend?

2. where do i find snalo? right now i'm in maulville before getting the third badge

3. any updates on deneb/procyon?

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!

Age 20
Male
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
126 posts
3.8 Years
going through altair atm (not sure which version, it just says english patched on the rom file) and i have a few questions.

1. the tower on route 211 below the desert, what's the purpose? i've spoken to the guy at the top but he disregards you and the lady who tells you about the checkpoints gives you a berry juice. is there anything else besides the lady selling berries to blend?

2. where do i find snalo? right now i'm in maulville before getting the third badge

3. any updates on deneb/procyon?
1. If you complete the puzzle, you can get a munchlax

2. Route 119 and Route 120

3. Last update I know of was to the 6th gym quite some time ago, but I'm sure it's still in development
Looking for somebody who is experienced at editing tiles and battle backgrounds. PM me if you wish to

Name: Lights
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Advertiser Content