• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Possible HTTPS Error

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Over the past few days, I've noticed an issue whenever I go to pokecommunity.com/. It always initially looks like I'm not logged in; it doesn't respect my theme, and I get a large overlay with links and a sign in form. If I click the semi-hidden "FORUMS" link in the top left, it will take me to the correct homepage, where I actually am logged in without having to do so.

I've tried to figure out the issue on my end , but eventually, I realized it wasn't just Chrome; Firefox and Firefox Mobile display the same behavior, so it's not just something specific to my browser. I also eventually worked out what the difference is with when it actually works and when it doesn't: navigating to pokecommunity.com doesn't work correctly, but www.pokecommunity.com does.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
It looks like this:

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Screenshot (322).png
    Screenshot (322).png
    183.8 KB · Views: 48
Back