HeartGold Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation Page 18

Started by Magius September 11th, 2009 2:25 AM
  • 436 replies
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 25th, 2013
20 posts
9.7 Years
guyz i m new in the forum ... i haven't time to read the 18 pages so i m posting my problem ... i have download the heartgold rom (-removed-), i have install the english patch (from here) but after the first meet with prof oak (when he ask you for your name and gender) i m taking a black screen ... i found a actionreplay cheat on youtube and i pass this but when i go out of the house i can't see myself or any other pokemon or human ... i m seeing only houses and trees .... if someone can plz help me !!!

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future

Seen September 14th, 2012
Posted September 14th, 2012
428 posts
13.2 Years
guyz i m new in the forum ... i haven't time to read the 18 pages so i m posting my problem ... i have download the heartgold rom (-removed-), i have install the english patch (from here) but after the first meet with prof oak (when he ask you for your name and gender) i m taking a black screen ... i found a actionreplay cheat on youtube and i pass this but when i go out of the house i can't see myself or any other pokemon or human ... i m seeing only houses and trees .... if someone can plz help me !!!
Go into someone elses house othere than yours and then come out. It worked for me.
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 25th, 2013
20 posts
9.7 Years
Go into someone elses house othere than yours and then come out. It worked for me.
ty it worked :)
..... the translate have some problems but it a lot better from japanese (for example when you go to leave the new bark town without pokegear a girl stop you but she talk japanese...)
... some times the game stuck ... it is common error or i can do something to fix it ??? (it stuck some times when i start a battle with other trainers and 1 time emulator had close when i take the mystery egg for prof elm)

PS: sorry for my bad english :)
Female
Seen March 3rd, 2010
Posted March 3rd, 2010
1 posts
9.6 Years
question does it work in the original nds???
nver mind got my ans from other people but i wonder if there is a patch that will work in original nds

Hey i second this, cause i can play it patched perfectly on NO$GBA but on my actual NDS (i use GEi or galaxy eagle i..dad didnt get r4) it goes perfect on the intro but then its either an all white or all black screen

PLEEEASE help

heatman2477

think with your dipstick jimmy

Age 35
ot what
Seen October 3rd, 2014
Posted April 7th, 2010
22 posts
11.6 Years
Hey i second this, cause i can play it patched perfectly on NO$GBA but on my actual NDS (i use GEi or galaxy eagle i..dad didnt get r4) it goes perfect on the intro but then its either an all white or all black screen

PLEEEASE help

I'd just wait like a week until the english rom comes.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)

Age 25
Male
New Bark Town
Seen March 31st, 2013
Posted March 21st, 2011
105 posts
10.6 Years
i agree with heat, and also im wondering why this thread is still up if this was discontinued months ago...
Diamond FC:2879 9826 3106
HeartGold FC:
3782 1239 5803
White FC:
4040 5509 7920

Looking for any shinies and event, check my thread to see if u have sumthing i dnt have

Offer Eving Services !

My Thread!- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207574

Male
Seen July 16th, 2018
Posted April 11th, 2018
13 posts
9.9 Years
You're actually pretty smart to do this!! Nintendo are noobs 'cause these type of stuff aren't supposed to take THAT long. Like 7 months for Translation?! Those guys suck at Translating. If they ever hire me, it'll take less than a month! Especially if it's just copy and paste! Like, they can use a GBC File of Text Files and Copy and Paste! Game Freak and Nintendo suck for Translating for too long. However, their games are awesome - only if they hire better Translators like me!
You Know, They have to translate EVERY Single event, including the additional events that are in remakes, you won't find the remake events on a GBC rom, the last game to be translated too quickly was "Zero Wing" the time to translate that was one month, and their translation of Zero wing sucked, plus the shipping from japan to america, which takes 2 months at best and they have to be careful about the translation, or else the "Zero wing" incident will happen all over again

"Zero wing" was translated by Sega

Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted August 27th, 2019
10,408 posts
10.9 Years
You Know, They have to translate EVERY Single event, including the additional events that are in remakes, you won't find the remake events on a GBC rom, the last game to be translated too quickly was "Zero Wing" the time to translate that was one month, and their translation of Zero wing sucked, plus the shipping from japan to america, which takes 2 months at best and they have to be careful about the translation, or else the "Zero wing" incident will happen all over again

"Zero wing" was translated by Sega
Despite your point being rather good, you've revived a thead. Reviving is against the rules.

Closed~
Advertiser Content