• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Sonics

darĸraι ғanвoy
Years
Abraaaaa!

I catch abra every game at Cerelean City.... From Yellow -> Leaf Green.

I started Diamond yesterday and have no idea what im doing :D

Umm sapphire , i started 4 times - had a Dustox / Beautifly every single time before the 2nd Gym.

I've got a couple of favourites, mainly the "blade" based ones such as Sandslash, Gallade, Scyther, Scizor...

However, when I reach into the depths of my soul (quite sad, I know), two pokemon spring to mind: Cloyster and Marowak

I just love the irony of Cloyster: a smug, arrogant face in a physically indestructible shell, but as soon as you Sp. Attack him, he just flops completely :D

As for Marowak, he's just too cool. I love the idea of the bone which he treats like a sacred weapon. I also think the signature attacks are pretty cool; for me, a Marowak without Bone Club or Bonemerang is not a true Marowak.

I currently have both in Platinum:

Freez the Cloyster, lvl 78, Def 355, Surf - Ice Beam - Spikes - Spike Cannon

Femuroy the Marowak, lvl 57, Attk 125 - Def 177, Bonemerang - Double Edge - Rock Smash - Rock Climb (soon to be Earthquake)

You said marowak needs Bone Club so your Marowak is a wanna-be XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
I've got a couple of favourites, mainly the "blade" based ones such as Sandslash, Gallade, Scyther, Scizor...

However, when I reach into the depths of my soul (quite sad, I know), two pokemon spring to mind: Cloyster and Marowak

I just love the irony of Cloyster: a smug, arrogant face in a physically indestructible shell, but as soon as you Sp. Attack him, he just flops completely :D

As for Marowak, he's just too cool. I love the idea of the bone which he treats like a sacred weapon. I also think the signature attacks are pretty cool; for me, a Marowak without Bone Club or Bonemerang is not a true Marowak.

I currently have both in Platinum:

Freez the Cloyster, lvl 78, Def 355, Surf - Ice Beam - Spikes - Spike Cannon

Femuroy the Marowak, lvl 57, Attk 125 - Def 177, Bonemerang - Double Edge - Rock Smash - Rock Climb (soon to be Earthquake)
Haha, dude, me too! Claw Pokemon are epic, Sandslash, Kabutops, Sneasel, Scyther, so awesome. It's weird, cause I'm a Cloyster and Marowak fanboy too. 0_o

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
Years
My favorite Pokemon ever has to be Meowth! But I rarely have one on my team.
I also like the Eeveeolutions. I usually get at least one of them as soon as I can.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
Definitely Pikachu ^-^, i always have one on my team, and I never evolve it, I usually have a light ball attached to it

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I can't remember what I liked when I played years ago... now its the Gardevoir (female of coarse :p ). I actually had my friend catch and breed me a ralts egg when I started my Plat game since I would be unable to transfer my Emerald Gardevoir (and I actually ran 2 Gardevoirs for a while in Emerald).

Most likely when the english version of Black or White comes out I'll transfer a Ralts egg (or 2 to hopefully get a female...) over ASAP.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
my signature pokemon is either lucario, blaziken or salamence.... lucario is my favorite pokemon, salamence just pwns, and blaziken was my first lvl 100 from emerald! i just cant decide

Elkoid

Cinnabar Child
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
My hunting-bred Absol, I suppose. He's got Super Luck, and a false swipe/mean look moveset. He's been with me for a while, and I intend to keep him with me at all times. I'm... protective of his game data, to say the least. He's a true PokeBro.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2011
Gotta be Shuckle and Shedinja. I was young when I found out about them, and thought they were awesome gods because of Shuckle's huge defence and Wonder Guard on Shedinja. They are also two of three pokemon I have ever trained to level 100 (Shuckle in Gold and Shedinja in Sapphire). I can't let go of my youthful feelings ;) I'm also a huge bug fan as well ;D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Mightyena and Gardevoir are two. I like them because they're underappreciated, although Mightyena isn't actually that good, tbh, I still love him. His Rock Smash was actually powerful in Emerald.

Lucario is a cliché, but I like him. However, he's such a cliché, I only use him competitively and for pokédex purposes nowadays. Oh, and Battle Frontier, as you almost need to EV train to win there.

I guess starter pokémon could be seen as my "signature pokémon", as I hardly ever ditch them except for once I've stopped playing the storyline. But everyone uses them...

Years
i actualy have a signature team :D

1.Charizard
2.Blastoise
3.Venusaur
4.Alakazam
5.Raichu
6.Golem

But if I have to pick only one, definitely Charizard... I always start with Char :D
Even hack him into the other games :)

Back