• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Wow, just read the new Chapter....wow

Spoiler:
Yup. They were pretty close. Ever since the Rukon district as kids.
Fine then.

keiri.

You know, my internet is extremely bad as of now, and that word was pretty well hidden ;_;
Welcome! I'm squad 10's captain, Min. Nice to meet you! Hope you like it here. ^^
Welcome to the club! :D

My internet sometimes shuts off so I need to restart the computer.

Spoiler:
Ahh, I hate when my computer does that. XD

It did. I forget exactly when though. XD
They were
Spoiler:
I don't think it's really a secret that they grew up together... LOL

But they both entered the academy at the same time but Gin graduated within a year, I think, leaving Rangiku behind in, a sense... Their relationship is quite complex. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Was Gin like a miracle child or something?

Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Was Gin like a miracle child or something?

Spoiler:

Yeah, he was considered a genius. 0.o;; (He finished quicker than Kaien, who graduated in two years!!)

Edit:
Oops! Short post. XD

Umm... Yeah...

Since I have today off, like (I think) I mentioned earlier, I'll probably be watching the two Episodes of Bleach that I need to catch up on. =D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, he was considered a genius. 0.o;; (He finished quicker than Kaien, who graduated in two years!!)

Edit:
Oops! Short post. XD

Umm... Yeah...

Since I have today off, like (I think) I mentioned earlier, I'll probably be watching the two Episodes of Bleach that I need to catch up on. =D
Ohh
Thanks for clearing it up :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Perhaps. Oh well, I guess only Kubo really knows.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Ah, right, thanks for correcting me. I think I used to spell it with a U, so I'll have to get used to using an I.
Spoiler:
ANYONE would.
You do realize that when you use an emoticon like that, it has two mouths, right? 0.o;;
XDD I don't think it was meant to be understood in that context (like using LOL as a verb).
Well that's how it's done, according to Bakuman. XD If you haven't read that manga yet, you should, because first, it's in Jump with Bleach, second, it's by the (awesome) creators of Death Note, and third, because it's a manga by a team of mangaka about a team of mangaka. XD
It is?! Why did no one tell me the writers of Death Note wrote this, too?! Urgh I'm going to end up adding this to my list of "manga I need to read but probably never will".
I like your theme as well...
Thanks... But it was just senseless memes XD.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by the names of ILP/Ilppy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any nickname you would like to call me by.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Just a question to all the members:

Which filler arc was your favorite?
(Like the Bount arc, Zanpaktou (forgot the real name) arc, etc.)

I liked the Zanpaktou one :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Just a question to all the members:

Which filler arc was your favorite?
(Like the Bount arc, Zanpaktou (forgot the real name) arc, etc.)

I liked the Zanpaktou one :3
Okay, we have the 3 fillers, the Bount Arc, the Amagai Shusuke Arc, and the Zanpakutou Tales.

The Bount Arc, I think, was a rather bad filler. I don't actually remember what made it so bad, because I seemed to have erased it from my memory.

The next 2 Arcs haven't been shown in the US, so they'll be in spoilers in case I mention anything spoiler-worthy
Spoiler:

tl;dr they all kind of sucked, but the Zanpakutou Tales Arc had the most awesome/potential.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I really like the New Captain Shusuke Amagai arc. I guess it's partially because it's the next arc to come to America, but it was also pretty cool... And Izuru is one of my favorite characters, so... (I mean he's Momo's friend so how can he not be? Then again, I find Renji kinda... Well, he's not exactly one of my favorites even if he IS a main character, but...)

*ahem* ANYWAY...

As for how many more fillers there will be? It's really hard to say. I mean, it depends on how the manga progresses. Filler arcs are really only added if it's an ongoing manga, and the anime is catching up to quickly. So it's not easy to say right now...

And about Bakuman, I'm surprised you didn't know... When it came out, it was mentioned on the OneManga homepage. I guess it makes sense that you didn't know if you don't go to OneManga, but since I do, it's kinda like "how could I not know"... you know? XD (no pun intended... seriously. XD)

But I certainly do recommend it. It's got a good story, great art, a hint of romance, and tons of information about how the manga industry works. And since it's coming out in America in August (it's already previewed the first three chapters in Shonen Jump) I'm gonna start collecting the volumes. ^_^

Back to Bleach... Today (well, technically yesterday, since it's a little past 1AM here ^^;;) I caught up with the episodes.
Spoiler:

I feel like I'm rambling again... Sorry. I'll stop now. XD XD XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Agreed, I found it to be quite interesting. How many more fillers do you think there are going to be?
Hmm... I... Don't think that many, actually. Assuming taht Bleach will end soon (based on what we know of the manga), then I don't think there will be. If Bleach continues after Aizen, though, then there probably will be a filler arc, just to let the new manga arc develop a bit.

As for how many more fillers there will be? It's really hard to say. I mean, it depends on how the manga progresses. Filler arcs are really only added if it's an ongoing manga, and the anime is catching up to quickly. So it's not easy to say right now...
There's that, too.
And about Bakuman, I'm surprised you didn't know... When it came out, it was mentioned on the OneManga homepage. I guess it makes sense that you didn't know if you don't go to OneManga, but since I do, it's kinda like "how could I not know"... you know? XD (no pun intended... seriously. XD)
I know what you mean XP
I did go to onemanga before (since Mangastream doesn't keep more than 4 chapters of a series at one time), I suppose it might be after Bakuman came out *shrug*
But I certainly do recommend it. It's got a good story, great art, a hint of romance, and tons of information about how the manga industry works. And since it's coming out in America in August (it's already previewed the first three chapters in Shonen Jump) I'm gonna start collecting the volumes. ^_^
I'll read it... someday.

I feel like I'm rambling again... Sorry. I'll stop now. XD XD XD
It beefs up my post by replying to most of it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Hmm... I... Don't think that many, actually. Assuming taht Bleach will end soon (based on what we know of the manga), then I don't think there will be. If Bleach continues after Aizen, though, then there probably will be a filler arc, just to let the new manga arc develop a bit.
I've heard thats there going to be one small arc and then one last big one after Aizen.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I've heard thats there going to be one small arc and then one last big one after Aizen.

I've also heard that. I forget where I did, originally, but I think that's how it'll be. I'm sad that the rest of Bleach is pretty much planned out already, because it shows that its end is already coming up in a couple years...

I sure will miss it when that time comes, but I guess we still have a bit of time before that. ^_^

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Replies in bold.

Manga time

Spoiler:
Replies in bold.

Spoiler:
Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes after watching that. ;p

Fine then.

keiri.

You know, my internet is extremely bad as of now, and that word was pretty well hidden ;_;
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Pokestick.
Is that rule really that hard to find? o.0
Btw, do you have a certain name you'd like to be referred to by, or is Pokestick fine?

I haven't watched the Amagai Arc yet, so I can't say which is my favorite yet.

Where did you see that? o.0

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
One of the users on here. I forget who though ><
Hopefully its true :D

I think I knew about it from somewhere not in PokeCommunity... But I honestly can't remember for sure. It may have been on the MangaFox forums but I'm not positive...

Oh, and before I forget, I bought 4 more Bleach volumes today. 22, 23, 24, and 25. (Also bought Kobato volume 2)

Now I'm missing 1, 3-10, 13, and 26+. XD

I still have about $65 credit on my gift card but my mom wouldn't let me spend it all today. D= Oh well. I need to pick up volume 1 of Bakuman when it's released (in August, I think)... So I'll use my credit to that too. And I'll probably pick up volumes 26 and 27 too. Maybe 28 if I don't find anything else... I'll see. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I think I knew about it from somewhere not in PokeCommunity... But I honestly can't remember for sure. It may have been on the MangaFox forums but I'm not positive...

Oh, and before I forget, I bought 4 more Bleach volumes today. 22, 23, 24, and 25. (Also bought Kobato volume 2)

Now I'm missing 1, 3-10, 13, and 26+. XD

I still have about $65 credit on my gift card but my mom wouldn't let me spend it all today. D= Oh well. I need to pick up volume 1 of Bakuman when it's released (in August, I think)... So I'll use my credit to that too. And I'll probably pick up volumes 26 and 27 too. Maybe 28 if I don't find anything else... I'll see. XD
How much does it cost per Volume? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back