• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

How the heck was I to even know this situation even existed? You never bothered to even try to get in touch ith me until it was too late and my credit record's probably gone to hell in a handbasket thanks to your lack of communication.

Y'all better have a plan to fix this... I did my part by faxing those forms so it's time for you to step up.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Well, your birthday's two days away, and tomorrow is the last chance I have to give my gift to you before your special day -- which is when I want you to open it. So yeah, I'm hoping the classes wouldn't be suspended. Haha. Aside from that... how are you feeling? You told me yesterday that you thought you'd be having a fever; since you came to school for today, I assumed you're okay. It'd be really nice if I'm right about that. Sigh. Just take care, okay? I love you.

Dear Anonymous,
The heck. All right. I'll leave you alone now; you don't want to help in fixing stuffs, then fine. I'm freakin' tired of trying.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We need to talk. Our friendship isn't working out again. I *thought* it's gonna work out but it's not. Wish I could text you but since I'm out of the country......this grudge is gonna have to wait. :x

Dear Anonymous,

honey I'm hooooooooome. <3

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

You say we're friends, and I'd love to believe that, but lately you've just been putting me down... and your other friends who claim to be my 'friends' are just doing the same thing. You can't put me down over and over because I screw up sometimes. Your grudges about the smallest of things are really starting to effect my mood, and none of you realize that. There's a line between teasing and being jerks. I wish your mature brother would be around more to tell you guys to freaking shutup and go "enough is enough". I never do this stuff to you...

Dear Anon,

You're really, really cute and fun to talk to. You're hilarious and kind, and I love making you laugh. But I can't believe you said that to me... I don't know if you were just angry and it slipped out, or if you truly meant that. The same sentence keeps on repeating in my head and I get the sense you're not the kind person I think you are. I wonder if you'll ever know if it hurt me and say sorry. I'm too scared that you'll think I'm a wimp if I tell you I'm upset over it.

Dear Anon,

I can't wait to see you again~

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks for listening to me, really. I didn't think you of all people would notice, but I'm feeling a lot better, and I feel awful about acting so needy and childish. Hopefully we can hang out more tomorrow. But yeah really, thanks.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

We need to talk more often. Or better yet, see each other if I ever get out of my current situation.

Dear Anon,

Sorry, I should have left you a bigger tip, but I was being rushed by my parents and had to quickly write down a number. I'll make it up next time I go to eat at your place, okay?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anon(s),

You are all utterly pathetic.

Dear Anon,

I really need to talk to you. :( I'm saaaaaad.

Years
Dear A,

Your mistakes are really costing me. Not sure why you'd think I'm signing up for the five-hour class (which I did months ago) when I clearly said driving lessons. x_o;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Hopefully I'll find something productive to do in my life for once but what to do after that I will admit scares me a bit for lack of a better word. Finding a job shouldn't be too hard if the lord's merciful but my biggest concern would be finding a place but thankfully I have you to help me out with that, I want to return the favor someday though but I'm thinking too far into the future now lol. Can't wait to hear from you again soon.

Dear Anon,

Dude I know we're like brothers but we really need to play more games other than You Don't Jack and Pokemon, perhaps a few rounds on Halo or Gears instead?

Years
Dear A,

Just when I thought you couldn't make it more frustrating for me, you did. Really can't wait to be done with all this so I don't need to go to you guys again. ):

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

1) I don't care.
2) That was halfassed and really typical of you, and it showed what an idiot you are.
3) If you're going to try to guilt me, I really won't reply.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I take it that you liked my gift? Ehehe. -^^- Well, I'm glad. :)

Dear Anonymous,
SPECTACULAR! Hahaha. Just wanted to blurt that out. xD

Dear Anonymous,
I wonder if I should directly tell you the answer to your question. Hm, hm. Well, you said you're an observer, so I'll just let you make guesses and stuffs. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Dude I don't care how many times you insist, Ultimate MVC 3 is just not my type of game, trying to shove it into my face nonstop makes me want to play it even less. And yes I know Halo isn't any less merciful but at the very least I stand a fighting chance in that one.

Dear Anon,

Words can't express how stressful things have been recently, just saying that I'd love to have your company again to take the edge off for once, it's been far too long now.

Years
Dear A,

Thanks a lot for dealing with my stubbornness. I really appreciate it; you're one of the only understanding people I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back