• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, sucks for whoever owned that car.

Anyone else around?
I just got up a few minutes ago.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
oh crap, I just saw that the trees fell over, I thought the picture was the color of the cars not that.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah, Pixar makes some great films! :3 I also prefer some animation from companies not as well known:

1680.jpeg

Triplets of Bellville is great!

I'm interested in Wreck it Ralph. Anyone here seen it and think it's worth watching?

Also:

6725715_700b_v1.jpg

Yes please!

Years
Yeah, Pixar makes some great films! :3 I also prefer some animation from companies not as well known:

1680.jpeg

I'm interested in Wreck it Ralph. Anyone here seen it and think it's worth watching?

Also:

6725715_700b_v1.jpg

Yes please!

Are you planning on watching all of those?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Elendil, I think you might need glasses. ;D

I haven't seen it, Kura. Haven't seen any "new" movie, actually.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Nathan.
Apparently. I'm just kind of lurking, though, because I have nothing to say about movies. {: I think I'll use this time to draw something because my art gallery has died.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I watched Scorpion King last night (or this morning, whichever you prefer calling it) and I fell asleep midway through the movie :(

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I've been up for 5 hours but I'm still in my bed. My mom wants me get up and study but I don't feel like it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023

1680.jpeg

Also:

6725715_700b_v1.jpg

Yes please!
MMM that tasty first half of the year. January-April is pretty great too so far. The rest of the year also has some awesome stuff going for it, like the final film in the Cornetto Trilogy, Monsters University, 300: Rise of an Empire, RED 2(My personal MOTY regardless of how bad it will be), Metallica, Percy Jackson 2(guilty pleasure) and so many more. I mean look at this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_in_film

Whoever says hollywood is bankrupt creatively needs an eye check up. Continuing, more Thor, more Insidious, MOTHER****ING HOBBIT DESOLATION OF SMAUG, and god knows what else.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Jz: Sometimes I don't to be me too. My dad is worse and when he comes back home, I better be active.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Elendil.. not only did you cause havoc like me when you were younger, but you got the same movie taste as me. Marry me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't know JNathan, it requires a lot of studying to be a priest ;)

I found an old member on PC who got some p0rn links on his/her signature.
I dare not move my cursor anywhere near those links.. they might have HIV..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back