• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Islands League - Pokémon Journey RP

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Lost Islands League - Pok?mon Journey RP

okay so y'all this draft has been sitting in my PM box for four years and I figured I might as well check to see if any of the currently living RPers would be interested in it

I had initially put it off as I'd intended to make it the finale in a series of RPs (which would have included a (remake) of The Summit that I posted . . . years ago, as well as a few other RPs), but it's questionable whether I'll ever get around to fleshing all of those out (maybe The Summit can return at least)

For this one I obviously need to finish the island summaries and then add the Alolan starters (it took five seconds I just did it now), but I might also nix the starter concept entirely

Spoiler:

Here's an example of how the chapters would be set up (but I can always change this too since, y'know, I drafted this when I was a wee lad)

Spoiler:

Thoughts? Is this something you'd be interested in? Is there anything you'd like to see changed/added?

Obviously these are just the details of the original OP for it, so if there's anything else you'd like to hear about it I could reach into the deep recesses of my mind to elaborate on some bits

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
okey doke

I was hoping for some more feedback to see what I could improve with this iteration, but barring that, I'll see about getting something up and running in the next couple of weeks

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
okey doke

I was hoping for some more feedback to see what I could improve with this iteration, but barring that, I'll see about getting something up and running in the next couple of weeks
It would be nice to have this running, yay! Maybe force people to interact, to avoid the usual stale boredom of posting through solo missions and chapters. Have several people need to join the same event, for example. Not necessarily through JPs - just try to keep timelines straight so that people can meet up and exchange posts easily~

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Ah yes, this sounds interesting! I've been so bored when it comes to finding a good RP, to the point where I've been trying to make and develop my own (it's still too early to talk about it though). Hopefully this will ease my boredom!

Years
Did i say feedback soon i mean soontm ahahahaha--

But yeah as a concept its pretty solid, i do agree with rika you might need to force peoples hands and make them interact somehow. I figure this would be pretty easy as you can pop in a mini tournament or a badguy somewhere in the road.

Also i like how your starter choice inclue dragon mon haha

Back