hollow_ego

Male
Larua Region
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
247 posts
1.9 Years
Hi y'all,

I'm missing an option to mark all and/or selected unread forum messages as read. Somewhat like on reliccastlle. That way you don't have to open every single post if you don't even care for what was posted.
Looking for spriters to help with

Pokemon Hollow on pokecommunity.com

Laslow

That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 42 Minutes Ago
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
18,085 posts
16.6 Years
The option to do this on a per-forum basis is available in the Tools menu when viewing a forum. Fine-tuned functionality with specific threads was never an option, however.
On a day just like any other,
you suddenly stood up and said,
“Let's go stargazing tonight!”

Ego13

hollow_ego

Male
Larua Region
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
247 posts
1.9 Years
Thanks for the information. I didn't think about checking out the forum itself for such a function.

However I was not talking about that function for a single thread, but rather for the search result page that appears, when you click on "Favorite section updates" :)
Looking for spriters to help with

Pokemon Hollow on pokecommunity.com

Laslow

That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 42 Minutes Ago
Posted 42 Minutes Ago
18,085 posts
16.6 Years
Marking individual threads or searches across sections (including the favourite section updates) is currently not supported. We may look further into this for future development.
On a day just like any other,
you suddenly stood up and said,
“Let's go stargazing tonight!”

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
On mobile, and I can only do that on a single section. Using the sky high theme if that's relevant to why there's not a read all on the bottom
This feature has been readded. You can can find it at the very bottom of the homepage.
Advertiser Content