• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Charmanderdude

Burning Passion
Years
Heyyy I'm trying to beat Courtney and I have this level 26 unevolved Eevee I'd really like to turn into a Vaporeon by now. Where can I get the elemental stones? (my apologies if this was noted before, I didn't notice)

Charmanderdude

Burning Passion
Years
I know this thread is old and all but I found a pretty big bug that I think is worth reporting. In Tanoby Island talking to this NPC completely freezes your character. I can't move, or open the start menu. This means I have to start over again from before the battle with the Salone Boss. Damn.

CJw6F5b.png

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 3, 2023
Awwwww, Just finished the game, love it very much! The last part were a bit too fast, I want to clean up the Family myself and get the f@@@ing reward from Lance, but....
So, if you ever have free time, can you make the end more perfect? :0
Though I know that was demanding, I can't stop myself writting this.... sorry (:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2020
I've been playing through Outlaw and Korosu during the past two days, completed them both, and I absolutely love them! Great storyline where I actually sympathized with the protac of Korosu on several occasions. Very good story. In relation to this I want to ask, what happened to Leaf?

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 12, 2019
Where do i get a moon stone? I'm up to the end of the x inc area, and my haunter is lvl 44 and i haven't seen one yet, am i just not supposed to have one, or did i miss it?
Edit: Well i found out you can buy them from the celadon store for 1 money which is nice, but i still dont know if you can find them anywhere else.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Currently in the middle of this game, pretty dang fun. Wanted to play a Pokemon hack just to relax a bit, Crizzle is pretty good at these things. Though even as an adult, at times the scripting gets a little extreme 0_0

I feel like I'm in the middle of the game, but just wanna gush over catching a Chansey ❤️ found a Modest one to my extreme luck. And it just so happens there's a house with Lucky Punch as an item in the area, which raises Chansey's chance to crit. Boy I'm glad I've held on to Ice Beam this far ??????

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Beat the game, real fun overall. Takes some grinding at the end, only thing that made it faster was having a Mightyena on my team, which learns Thief at level 52. Farmed wild Chansey's more or less until I stole a Lucky Egg from one. Then leveled my pokemon into the 60's, used about 14 Rare Candies I'd saved away for the end. Here's my team:

Skarmory Lv 65 Skill: Keen Eye
Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Spikes
Toxic
Fly
Steel Wing

Mightyena Lv 67 Skill: Intimidate
Item: Lax Incense
Moves:
Roar
Swagger (RNG move, tho if anything hits itself twice it can be knocked out)
Double-Edge
Crunch

Gengar Lv 66 Skill: Levitate
Item: Poison Barb (Thief on a wild Roselia FTW)
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Giga Drain
Destiny Bond (real important move, very useful since Gengar outspeeds stuff, and can remove the big threats you see at the end)

Blissey Lv 67 Skill: Serene Grace
Item: Quick Claw
Moves:
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam (I felt like this should've done more considering STAB + being a special move, didn't one shot much)

Quagsire Lv 69 Skill: Water Absorb (MVP of the team, carried most battles the second you evolve Wooper at lv 20. Skill is busted late game, Walls multiple threats)
Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Yawn
Body Slam
Surf
Earthquake

Heracross Lv 69 Skill: Guts
Item: Hard Stone
Moves:
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Megahorn

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Hey! I just ended the game. I loved it. Here is my team:

Gligar Lv 65
Dewgong Lv 68
Mightyena Lv 58
Haunter Lv 58
Fearow Lv 59
Torkoal Lv 60

I just didnt felt like evolving Haunter, I like him more than Gengar. Btw Dewgong won the tournament alone thanks to Mightyena's intimidate, the rest didnt do too much (but I still love them).
Thanks for the game!

Loojaw

The laato
Years
Hey I just noticed something-- if u go to fortune island without a mon in ur party that knows surf, u can't continue after escaping from the brothel house. u are stuck.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
Heyyy I'm trying to beat Courtney and I have this level 26 unevolved Eevee I'd really like to turn into a Vaporeon by now. Where can I get the elemental stones? (my apologies if this was noted before, I didn't notice)

I found a water stone in Knot Town (where you find the Magma team for the first time), to the south in the Treasure Beach: it's hidden on the floor in one of the sand parts (go all the way down, should be in one of the left sand squares, next to the rock corner )

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hey I just noticed something-- if u go to fortune island without a mon in ur party that knows surf, u can't continue after escaping from the brothel house. u are stuck.

Correct. Normally. However, you can use the Walk Through Walls cheat to walk through the water if you get stuck like that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I've been playing through Outlaw and Korosu during the past two days, completed them both, and I absolutely love them! Great storyline where I actually sympathized with the protac of Korosu on several occasions. Very good story. In relation to this I want to ask, what happened to Leaf?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
I finally finished the game and I'm sad it's done! I haven't been so invested in a Pokemon game in years. Hats off to you for making such an engaging and unique gameplay! I'm blown away by the effort and the storyline.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 20, 2019
Very late to the party, but this game is sick!
However, I don't know if this is a bug or no, but none of my Pokemon are obeying me yet (I'm at Floe Island). Is this intentional? It gets very infurating to loses to some fodder when my PKMN simply won't obey me. Am I supposed to get a badge somewhere? Are the Pokemon not obeying intentional?
Would love a response sometime in the near future.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Very late to the party, but this game is sick!
However, I don't know if this is a bug or no, but none of my Pokemon are obeying me yet (I'm at Floe Island). Is this intentional? It gets very infurating to loses to some fodder when my PKMN simply won't obey me. Am I supposed to get a badge somewhere? Are the Pokemon not obeying intentional?
Would love a response sometime in the near future.

That is a glitch/error. All Pokemon should obey you. Especially since caught Pokemon don't need badges to obey. Try re-patching with a clean Fire Red ROM.

Back