Potassium is all i need...............

Age 13
Male
Under Your Bed
Seen 36 Minutes Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
281 posts
87 Days
i have an question is there will be again an huge update on this game ? (i really want to play it but i want it to be completed to the fullest)
thanks in advance!
Deviantart
Gavoca

Reddit
Gavoca
Male
California
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
116 posts
9.3 Years
i have an question is there will be again an huge update on this game ? (i really want to play it but i want it to be completed to the fullest)
thanks in advance!
any update from here on forth should be compatible with 2.0

How do we get our HoF team added to the list of screenies?
i don't bother updating the hall of fame list anymore since there's simply too many now, but if you'd like to post yours I could add it.
Creator of Pokemon Radical Red

please stop making easy ROM hacks
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
15 posts
4.9 Years
Played the game and loved it even more than before. love most of the gen 8 mons and love the changes and buffs that were done to mons and also the changes to some gym leader which made them either harder or due to my team comp easier to deal with. the only fights that i will still call super hard or really tough would be Agatha which is the hardest E4 for me, and the double battles with allies and the legendary raids which honestly are super fun and challenging. Thank you for creating such an awesome game.

2020-09-22 22_24_08-VisualBoyAdvance-M (SVNGit_)-110%(0, 55 fps).png
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2 posts
122 Days
I absolutely love this rom! Tbh... I'd tie this with pokemon gaia! It's that good and I've been waiting for a rom like this for a long time. Thank you!!!! Butttttt, I do have one question... How exactly are we supposed to beat your insanely high leveled pokemon? I mean maybe with a endeavor rattata... but that doesn't include the ghost type. Could you lend me a hand?
Male
California
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
116 posts
9.3 Years
I absolutely love this rom! Tbh... I'd tie this with pokemon gaia! It's that good and I've been waiting for a rom like this for a long time. Thank you!!!! Butttttt, I do have one question... How exactly are we supposed to beat your insanely high leveled pokemon? I mean maybe with a endeavor rattata... but that doesn't include the ghost type. Could you lend me a hand?
uhhhhh just a hint, that battle doesn't require any sort of strategy it's supposed to be a joke lol
glad you're enjoying it though pal :)

Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
3 posts
281 Days
This hack is amazing, I'm loving it. But I have two silly questions. Where is Jasmine? I've beaten Koga and found Pryce but couldn't find Jasmine.
I know that the two Snorlax hold Leftovers but I accidentally killed one (lol, my bad I know, I was distracted) and I would love to have another Leftovers, is there a way to get a third one? Thanks in advance and I'm having a blast playing this game :)
Male
faraway from u
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
151 posts
3.7 Years
This hack is amazing, I'm loving it. But I have two silly questions. Where is Jasmine? I've beaten Koga and found Pryce but couldn't find Jasmine.
I know that the two Snorlax hold Leftovers but I accidentally killed one (lol, my bad I know, I was distracted) and I would love to have another Leftovers, is there a way to get a third one? Thanks in advance and I'm having a blast playing this game :)
Jasmine can be found in cinnabar
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
4 posts
1.2 Years
You can get up to four leftovers. Use the item finder right on top where each Snorlax was and you will find one. This is also true for vanilla FR/LG.
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
7 posts
3.4 Years
Very good hack but i would rather you to include a vanilla version as well. And by vanilla i mean without the stat- boosts and the changes in natures, moves, etc. Just the original staff. Also i love how difficult your hack is, but could you at least let the item usage in battles? The enemies could also use potions , x-items and revives. That would be insane and so far ahead from the other Pokemon hacks. I hope my critique is productive enough. Any way good job i'm looking forward to the completion. I have already begun to recommend it to popular pokemon youtubers and twitchers

RenElite

Male
Philippines
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
191 posts
3.7 Years
Very good hack but i would rather you to include a vanilla version as well. And by vanilla i mean without the stat- boosts and the changes in natures, moves, etc. Just the original staff. Also i love how difficult your hack is, but could you at least let the item usage in battles? The enemies could also use potions , x-items and revives. That would be insane and so far ahead from the other Pokemon hacks. I hope my critique is productive enough. Any way good job i'm looking forward to the completion. I have already begun to recommend it to popular pokemon youtubers and twitchers
Item usage are for noobs.
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
1 posts
1 Days
I made this account just to reach out and tell you how much I enjoy your hack! The newer pokemon and swsh moves you added are nicely implemented and feel natural. I also love the option to pay extra to get shinies from the game corner--price is a little steep, but it just makes me want it more lol.
I do have one question... I know the red/blue/green shards are used for starter eggs in Celadon, but what about yellow shards? So far, I have not seen a use for them. If you answer this, thank you in advance!

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
941 posts
3.4 Years
I made this account just to reach out and tell you how much I enjoy your hack! The newer pokemon and swsh moves you added are nicely implemented and feel natural. I also love the option to pay extra to get shinies from the game corner--price is a little steep, but it just makes me want it more lol.
I do have one question... I know the red/blue/green shards are used for starter eggs in Celadon, but what about yellow shards? So far, I have not seen a use for them. If you answer this, thank you in advance!
From what I recall, the yellow shard had something to do with getting the different cosplay Pikachu.

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
445 posts
12.7 Years
From what I recall, the yellow shard had something to do with getting the different cosplay Pikachu.
Costumes and Hats for Pikachu
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White
Male
California
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
116 posts
9.3 Years
How do I evolve galarian Farfetch'd?
high friendship

difficulty from the AI spamming items is not good difficulty

i have no intentions of making a version with base stats as half the purpose of the hack is to rebalance Pokemon to make as many viable as possible. Furthermore, a lot of the difficulty is built around the rebalanced Pokemon so it will take an unnecessary amount of effort to make a "vanilla" version, one that I have also have no interest in doing.