• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red Evolution

Baadar

I'm nothing...
Years
Dude...!! Please don't let this one be an abandoned game T^T this is by far the best "vanilla" like Fire Red hack that i've played!!!
Hope the creator will be back to finish this one...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 15, 2016
This hack sucks. When I open it in my emulator it doesn't starts and gets stuck on green lines.:pink_confused:

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2020
Hey, I was wondering if the shiny rate is increased in this game? I was training my poliwag and found a shiny Geodude, has the rate been changed or did I just get lucky? :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Damn, considering how the only "major" bug right now is that E4 stuff that is happening because of Dex update, it should be easy to repair it. I'm not a hacker, but if the original creator of this hack does not care anymore, maybe somebody should do small update with this fix?

RomHackerFireRed

There is a mega evolution in this game or not yet?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Someone should continue this hack... I'm only 15 but I'm going to take programming courses... Perhaps I'll finish the hack when I finish learning and get a little experienced, if the creator of the hack allows it...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Hi, you said you changed trade evolution into some other method,i would love to know it since i want an alakzam on my team,Thank You! ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 11, 2019
Dear jimmie, i really hope you could add move relearner in your game, cause it'll be super cool. Beside that, how do we suppose to buy tm from mart, if the only way to earn money is through one-time battle with trainers??? Could you please reply me

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I was able to solve the ruby cave problem. Download the AdvancedMap app, with it you can edit the map and release the passage to the ruby cave and the other islands. The app is easy to use

I'm currently using an emulator on my phone rather than computer and I've finally hit the ruby crystal situation. Is there any way to fix it without losing my progress and is easy to do/intuitive?

Back