• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
*peeks in* ._.

Way ta go Matt! I do miss the old ones, but it's good to see that you're still doin' what we do best. xD

OMG! Milosh! I havent seen you since Decepticon's comics were still around! Are you staying for a while, or just popping in?

Thanks for posting though xD.

@ Mewtwo42: Overwhelming is good... because it adds a sense of drama, which seperates from other journey comics.

Comic 11 will be around tomorrow or so. I know I haven't been posting that many comics that often, but that is because Im working on my new comic in the meantime. Don't fret, because my holidays are coming up soon!

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
Well i actually just popped in to say "hi". to my old colleagues and friends... but as far as i can see you're the only one around still making comics.
I'm debating though, on whether or not I'll stick around and finally continue DOD.

I think I will, but i no longer have the photoshop program i used to have. So the special effects might be limited until i can find another one. Anyway don't get your hopes up, but still.... keep an eye out. xD

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Arrrgs. I shall have my sprite to you soon.
What is the new comic about?

Will we have a couple more references to Shade S. in the next comic? or Brandon. What happened to the other RS admins? Did they get... shot. 0.0

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Well i actually just popped in to say "hi". to my old colleagues and friends... but as far as i can see you're the only one around still making comics.
I'm debating though, on whether or not I'll stick around and finally continue DOD.

I think I will, but i no longer have the photoshop program i used to have. So the special effects might be limited until i can find another one. Anyway don't get your hopes up, but still.... keep an eye out. xD

I won't then. :D. I was kinda hoping with my return to comics, some others would arise, and I think it might be happening.

@ Angel: I'll send a PM to you regarding my new comic.
As for more Shade S. stuff, I intend to put some of that stuff off for a few comics, because I wanted to introduce others into the journey as well as the drama. The other RS admins... we'll see...
Spoiler:

EDIT: I have Comic 11 all done!

Comic 11: Mt Moon Again

Just so you know, I created several new cities for my comic, which is what Jay and his friends are talking about. One comic left to Season 2!

As usual, remember to post.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
wow, i havn't been here for a while(since comic #9)well, these last 2 are really good, keep it up

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Seson 2 WOO-HOO.

Comic eleven was as awesome as the rest of them. I can't wait until they start fighting the evil team. XD You do a nice job on the scripting and the spriting. I love this comic.^^

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Seson 2 WOO-HOO.

Comic eleven was as awesome as the rest of them. I can't wait until they start fighting the evil team. XD You do a nice job on the scripting and the spriting. I love this comic.^^

I'm glad someone does. Evil team will be a while away.

@ broltov: Thanks for posting. It hasn't been that long since you last did xd.

EDIT: If you want Comic 12 this time tomorrow, I would'nt mind 3 posts from other people (Thanks for beating everyone broltov and Mewtwo42)

Later!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
What is it with you and wanting so many posts?
In any case I want comic 12 by tommorow. I can't wait to see who is following them.( I hope there's a battle! XD )

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
Years
You wanted another post so here it is.

I'm waiting on avatar to reply to a message of mine. That's to only thing i'm waiting on so i can continue... course as you might have seen with Decept's comics, i might have to make a revival. i just hope all my links still work.... n.n;;

One more post and you'll post chapter 12 right? xD

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
What is it with you and wanting so many posts?
In any case I want comic 12 by tommorow. I can't wait to see who is following them.( I hope there's a battle! XD )

I just think it's common courtesy that people who read the comic should occasionally post. There have been a lot of views for this comic, and I think at least one of the people who have viewed it for a while should post.

@ Milosh: I checked the other day, all your links worked (Thought I'd get reaquantied with your comics). Thanks for posting.

One post to Comic 12! (From someone else, and thanks for posting Milosh, Broltov and Mewtwo42).

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
Years
Heh, my timing is perfect! =O

You're doing a great job on your comic -- I like how you're using Shadow Pokemon and making your own twist on everything. The style is fun and easy to follow, too. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep it up! <3

PS - Those bios are adorable.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Heh, my timing is perfect! =O

You're doing a great job on your comic -- I like how you're using Shadow Pokemon and making your own twist on everything. The style is fun and easy to follow, too. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep it up! <3

PS - Those bios are adorable.

Thanks. Keep on reading. BTW, the bios were not supposed to be adorable... :D

As promised, the finale of Season 1:

Comic 12: Rivals

Readers of the old series might know who these characters are!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Chapter 7...I mean....12 was great. It was funnier than all the rest of them. They seem to be more humorous as the story progresses.

I don't know who the characters are...T_T Well, I guess I'll just have to find out.

Keep it up in Season 2!^_^

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Chapter 7 was great. It was funnier than all the rest of them. They seem to be more humorous as the story progresses.

I don't know who the characters are...T_T Well, I guess I'll just have to find out.

Keep it up in Season 2!^_^

Don't you mean Comic 12? Humourous is more fun than moody drama :D.
As for the new characters, I'm posting bios soon...

Anyone else?

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
Matt this comic is really fun and impressive, I remember the old one and this is soo cool, I like your sprites too. Keep it up!

GREAT WORK 10/10

Are people allowed to join your comic by the way? If not that is fine but if they are I will join, I will pm you my sprites later anyway, thanks.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Matt this comic is really fun and impressive, I remember the old one and this is soo cool, I like your sprites too. Keep it up!

GREAT WORK 10/10

Are people allowed to join your comic by the way? If not that is fine but if they are I will join, I will pm you my sprites later anyway, thanks.

Thanks for posting. Im not letting anyone join this comic...

EDIT: I made a userbar:
4plmgw2.png

Copy the following code in your sig if you support Pokemon KD, and want others to read it:

HTML:
 [URL="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=101353"][IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/4plmgw2.png[/IMG][/URL]

It's not that great - but if anyone can do better, just post one!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Yeah, I'll put in the Userbar!^^
EDIT: Wait...sorry I can't. T_T
When will season 2 come out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back