• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Ash's Artwork Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Congrats man, you have a nice skills to do signatures. I like all of them. My only tip I can tell you is try to use a bold typography, it will looks better!
And all of your signatures have an abstract backgrounds with a lot of straight lines, but you use a round typography with serif. Try to use a sans serif typography like Helvetica, Futura or Akzidenz Grotesk, I think your signatures will looks better ;)

Keep on the good work! They looks very nice!

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
Years
If you don't mind

Spoiler:

Years
Signature text: - LeGreyfish
Render: - Mega Sceptile OR Crobat (Your choice, xD)
Signature Size: - 400x175

For Mega Sceptile you can use the Official Artwork, for Crobat use any fanwork xD.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
could you please make this one for me?
signature text : Pokemon Starlight and then Team Omega at the bottom (make team omega smaller)
render : A darkrai
size: any size you like

thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
You seem to be drowning in requests!

I, uh, need something for a different site, if that's ok with you. I could request this there, but I want it to be a surprise.... or something like that.

Oh, and this isn't a Pokemon request
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
User has not been online since May 21st. Sadly, I'm closing this.

Ash, should you return and wish to complete the requests you've promised, please contact me and I'll happily reopen this for you. Otherwise good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back