• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins [A Happy Ending]

Mr. James

I read "they" as in the blackmailed person. That is why I think the blackmailer wins if Bardothren gets lynched.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
damn so Shelly is also a possibility? this is difficult.

Might as well [KILL] Bardothren even though it pains me to do so. Gunner, in my POV, has a greater townread.

what's preventing shelly from ordering a lynch on a townsperson everyday? It's either we lynch her order, or another townsperson die.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Actually, I don't know if I should lynch Bard, because technically if Bard is dead, the blackmail wouldnt go through, but if I lynch Bard, I technically took part in killing Bard, which in turn fulfills the blackmail.

Hmm. This is hard.

jombii

Years
Well, I think either way, either Bard or Gunner is dead. Which is not nice since I get townreads on both.

jombii

Years
You might as well vote me, I suppose. If it is the blackmailer, you won't have to worry about their role ever again.

;_; I go back to my question about Shelly. If Shelly can order anyone to lynch anybody every night, else the person she ordered dies, we need to prioritize in finding her? Because she can do that every night and it's a sure way for the mafia to get at least one town death every night.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
[LYNCH] Bardothren I'm still not sure about this. I agree with Home about the Shelly deal, if another dilemma like this happens again, then we know what our priority is.

Another question. Can Shelly make it look like a blackmailer has done this?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
So I'm thinking about this, and I feel like having the blackmailer in the game when there's only 12 players would make this pretty maf-sided because it risks revealing or killing the important town roles, which would ultimately favor maf... I guess we don't know which third party(ies) got included though.

If we are lynching Bard though this is a pretty boring day 1. Anyone have any reads?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I don't have much to say since much has already been said regarding the blackmailer, so [Lynch] Bardothren. There is a good chance you are town, but we do have to choose to follow or not to follow the blackmailer and I think Salzorrah looks more town right now.

Sparkin

I see that I messed up a few details about the roles, so I'm gonna explain how the Blackmailer works.
Imagine three players. Player A, Player B and the Blackmailer himself.
During night, the blackmailer can send a letter to Player A, telling that Player B must be killed. They have Day and Night to do that. Player A
must place a vote against Player B and have him lynched.
During Night, as long as Player A placed his vote on Player B, a mafia kill or a vigilante kill can fulfill the Blackmail, resulting in the Blackmailer's win.
If Player A decides not to lynch Player B, Player A may suffer a lynch in the next phase.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
ye blackmailer is so op i cant even

throwing it out there, im fosing abby as blackmailer. i feel like they would want me to kill bard to be quite honest. I'm not voting on Bard, otherwise Blackmailer wins, so [lynch] Abby. You don't have to follow it, unless if the lynch counts as a win for blackmailer even if i dont vote on it.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Oh shit blackmainer wins if we KILL bard???

Wait. The blackmailer has one use. Would it "waste" it on n0?
I might have to OMGUS on gunner, I wouldn't put it past her to claim blackmailed.

jombii

Years
Oh **** blackmainer wins if we KILL bard???

Wait. The blackmailer has one use. Would it "waste" it on n0?
I might have to OMGUS on gunner, I wouldn't put it past her to claim blackmailed.

There's nothing on the OP that says blackmailer has one use only. It only said that, upon failure, there was a cooldown for the skill. Is this a slip? Or a misunderstanding of the role? [UNVOTE]Bardothren [VOTE]Abby for now

Sparkin

Yes, Blackmailer wins if you kill player B. Player A must vote against Player B and have him lynched to fulfill the blackmail so that Player A doesn't die/ role reveal.

Back