• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some Fakemon Sprite and Icon Sheets for FR

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
I'm working on a fakedex and I'd like to put it in a Fire Red rom. This is the first time I've been involved in the community like this, so I'm not sure how it works. I don't really have a time limit, and I would really appreciate it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 25, 2019
Bro, can I use these for a hack I am making? Just wanna make sure I'm not stealing any work. Thanks! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Guys. Making request threads isn't allowed in Art Studio. We have a thread for small requests if there's something you really something, need but artists will offer their work if they want people to use it.

That said, I'm going to leave it open because if it's already here I want to make sure that the artist gets asked and credited for their work.

That said, IamDithsey, if you would like to open a Showcase or a Shop thread to show your sprites, you're more than welcome to!

Last edited:

Flare7940

Oh, awful, my Klinklang became rusty!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Guys who can make a sprite for Kirby for my hack? I would very much like to see him on my team)

Back