• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fake Booster Pack- D&P: Great City

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
Years
Well guys, I'm submitting something that I did the last week
A fake booster pack
boosterpack1-Charmeleon.jpg

Artwork made by myself (made in Open Canvas)

Now, If I could finish my blanks I will begin to do this fake tcg set

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
hope you can add some fake cards :D i love the fake booster pack :D

Years
Woah! If you posted this in some other section, I would have thought it was a real pack! It looks very professional.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Looks excellent!

I especially like the set logo if you'd call it that, both the font and the city mock-up there. Personally, I'm not a fan of the focal art, but it in no way really detracts from the very professional feel of the design. If I could suggest one thing, it would be to re-draw the flame on the Charmeleon's tail, and a second thing to flesh out the background, maybe with some silhouettes as opposed to the sketchy-style buildings present there (which I feel works in the logo/insignia but not in the background) but still using those soft, pastel colours.

Back