• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infiltrated Assassins [A Happy Ending]

Sparkin

"On the shadows, theres's been a secret clan of assassins that has served the royalty for years. They made very brutal crimes, obeying the orders of the Royalty. The King had put much faith in them, and they held a strong relationship. One day, The King held a party in his castle, inviting the members of the clan. They had a good time, drinking, partying and all of that. When the party ended, the clan went back to their base. By the next morning, the clan master didn't awake. They immediately suspected that The King invited them to kill the master and erase any evidence of their relationship. They now plan to take revenge on The Royalty.
Nero, son of a renounced knight and other characters are also targets of the assassins, as known by their former master that they had been part of the kingdom before. They now have to avoid the assassins by keeping a low profile and dodging the kingdom's proposes. The King, as soon as he realized the fishy moves of the clan, he began preparing for the worst, with all the help he could get."

The Game

It is like any regular mafia that you can find. I'll spare myself from explaining by posting a link to Salzorrah's Guide. These mechanics below are the ones exclusive for the game.

• The Recruited Third-Party will have their previous ability will be modified to aid the Royalty.
  • The Blackmailer can blackmail someone to kill himself.
  • The Prince can shoot someone during the day. But their death won't be imediate.
  • The Prince's shot will go through if they die during day phase.
Possible roles:
The Royalty
The Kingdom faction who plays as the innocent party. You will win if you kill all the assassins. None of you know who are the assassins neither who are the other royalties. You will have to trust your skills to find out.

King
Your power of judgement is what makes you the king. Once in the game, you can nullify all the votes in a day phase. [Governor]

Queen
You don't want to see people suffering with wounds, and so you have gained the power to protect. Each night you can protect someone. [Doctor]

Prince
Your father is in danger, and you will put to use what your training with the guards has taught you. Once in the game, in a night, you will shoot someone. [Vigilante]

Princess
You're fragile at heart, but strong at mind. With your last's breath, you will reveal the the killer's role. [Oracle]

Captain
You have a super heavy and spiky armor, and you're the only one who can wield it. If someone tries to face you, you will jump at them and kill them with your armor. Although, you will die because the armor is too heavy to lift of the ground. [Bomb]

You are here, only to watch the fight. You don't care if this Kingdom's ruined, but the killers
don't care either. You can watch what happens with one player at night. [Watcher]

Knight
You were a guard once, but now you have been promoted and able to use shields. You will survive getting killed at night by sleeping with a shield. There's never too much caution. [Bulletproof]

Guards
You are a guard, you have no special actions, but your ways in the blade have provided you with experience in the battlefield. You can discuss about who is the assassin and help your fellow teammates achieve the victory. [Vanilla]

Recruited
This role is obtainable by promotion. The King will, in any phase choose one player to have this role. If it hits an assassin, the action fails, and the King dies. If it hits a third party, the third party will become Royalty and no longer have a third party win condition. They keep their role. [Third-Party]

The Assassins
You play as mafia in this game. You know who the other assassins are, but don't know which one of the others is a royalty or a third-party. Regardless, you must kill the royalties until they are the same number as you are. That's your win condition.

Master
You stab with a knife. That's the best you can do. Your experience with killing without getting caught has earned you the knowledge on how to blend within the innocents. [Godfather]

Shadow
A shadow can sneak on a person and shut their mouth. If they talk, your blade will cut them. [Silencer]

Ninja
You copied Shadow's ability but not so perfectly, so you only direct your presence to something else. On any night phase, you can choose a decoy, a person who will take all the damage that you take for the next phases. You can switch it, but only the next night. You will be defenseless if your decoy gains life and turns against you. [Heartbreaker]

Shelly
You're Nero's sister, yet so different of him. Your beauty has gave you knowledge about everyone's souls, and you know how to alter their desires to make them your slaves. Each night, you can give a life condition to a player, it being a lynch, use a night action on someone or to protect someone. If they complete the action, they'll live for the next day. If they don't they will die. You can't use the action on the same target twice. The Blackmailer is the only one who your actions can't be used on and his target will be safe fron your slavery. [Slaver]

Third Party
You are four guys that don't have anything to do with the others. You just want to do whatever you want and get away with it. You also owe the King in some way, and you're trying to run away, to escape getting involved in the war.

Blackmailer
You know everyone's nasty secrets. You will send a blackmail letter to a player. They must kill their target until the next day phase. If they fail to do so, they're going to get killed or have their role revealed, at the wish of the Blackmailer. If your target fails and you have delivered their judgement, you'll have to wait for a while before finding another target. After successful blackmailing one player, you'll win the game, but you'll also lose your ability. [Blackmail]

Spirit Medium
You have trained in waterfalls, cold mountains, hot volcanos and travelled through windy seas. You know what it is to be like close to death, and that allowed you to communicate with the dead.
Once in the game, you can revive someone who is death, and the cost of that is that they borrow your body. They'll do whatever they want, but with another role with them. You will not be able to do anything while they use your body. To win, they must get through a phase without getting killed. [Reviver]

Nero
The unlucky kid who just happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. No one thinks you're harmful enough so they don't care if you walk around. The King believes what you say, and so he will allow you to spread news around the castle, even if they're fake. 3 times, you can fake end phase messages. You'll win if you survive until the end.[Gossip]

Chucky
Everybody knows about your shields. After all, they're the strongest. One night, you can equip yourself with a shield that will last until the next night. If you choose to give away your shield to someone, the shield will last longer for that person. The shield nullifies any votes against the holder. You win if your shield blocks an attack.[Shield]

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Kill] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.

The Players

Sparkin as the Game Master

Abby as The King

Radiating as The Master
Bardothren as The Blackmailer
Home as The Prince
Salzorrah as The Queen
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as The Knight
Aaron as The Princess
Desinishon as The Guest
Ras! as The Captain
Bidoof FTW as The Shadow
Superjolt as The Ninja
SirDolan as Nero

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I think I'm in!

I'm a little confused tho about how the Slaver and Blackmail roles are supposed to work or how some of the third parties are supposed to win

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I think I'm in!

I'm a little confused tho about how the Slaver and Blackmail roles are supposed to work or how some of the third parties are supposed to win

I think it goes like this.

Blackmailer chooses a person and a person to kill. That person must kill the other person during the next phase. If they don't they must reveal their role or die. If they choose to die, their role will not be revealed.

Slaver is similar to the blackmailer except I think it's more encompassing than killing? I'm not sure about both.

Sparkin

The Blackmailer is just like Home said and the Slaver is the same, just that it's not only about getting somebody getting lynched, it's to protect or use a night action too.

It's been over a week since I posted this, so i'll be closing signups now. I'll be sending role PMs.

Sparkin

Night 0
"It is a calm night, or so they thought."​

The King readied his defense, and The Assassins have began to move. Their attack won't stop until revenge has been taken.

You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions via PM.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Day 1

Many have enjoyed the party. But the events that occurred after it...They weren't good.

An unfortunate destiny for an innocent man. The king had invited a guest to his party. Clowns, bunny girls, magic and many attractions were set. After hours, the guest hadn't gotten enough, but it was time to fall. Night happened, and the party had ended. The king decided to invite the guest to more parties. His presence was one peculiar, and of a pary man. The guest was invited to sleep in the castle by the king, with his own room and bathroom. The guest accepted the offer and was guided to his room. It had a view for the lake that was at the back of the castle. It had a pretty sight. The guest then decided to sleep, to dream with the very same lake...
A little while later...

A guard had seen some sort of black silhouette, which appeared and then disappeared. It obviously is the work of the Ninja, one of the assassins. In night, a Ninja moves faster, and blends easily with the dark. It was a easy task to get to the room where the guest was. When he got into the room, he took a little time to enjoy the view of the lake, which strengthened his motive for revenge. The ninja unsheated his katana and stabbed the guest...He didn't get rid of the body, to send a message to the king.
This is just the beginning.

In the morning, the king wanted to give a goodbye to the guest. As soon has he entered the room, he saw something unimaginable...

The Guest was killed!
The Guest's identity is Desinishon!

It's Day Time! You have 60 hours to discuss and lynch a player.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Welp I got blackmailed rip me lmao theres no way I could kill this person by tomorrow, so I'm pretty much useless now

Years
ce5.jpg

Back