• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News Nova Scotia Mass Shooting

Years
I want to show some love to Canada right now and my friends there in the aftermath of the rampage shooting this weekend in Nova Scotia. This is not an easy story to confront, but it is important that we honor and remember those who were taken from us. This article pays tribute to the innocent victims, and their surviving loved ones.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...a-shooting-friends-family-pay-tribute-victims

We know of at least 22 people who lost their lives, including a constable, two nurses, an elementary school teacher, a firefighter and a 17-year-old. My deepest condolences to anyone who has lost a loved one and had their lives touched by this unbelievable tragedy in any way.

This is a space where everyone can grieve, share insights into the situation, and have discussion. Keep Nova Scotia close.

Years
I was absolutely appalled and heartbroken to hear this news, especially when such a tragedy occurs within your own borders. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences are with the people of Nova Scotia. These innocent people did not deserve to have their hopes and dreams stripped away from them. Their families did not deserve to lose loved ones. I am devastated by this. We as Canadians shall overcome.

Back