• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Eevee evolutuins

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Hi! Jolteon is my fav pokemon. I caught Eevee in shield but am having trouble evolving him. I caught him with a luxury ball and later on gave him a thunderstone. I found out later after it evolved into the fairy type, the effect of friendship levels. Luckily i saved before it evolved so was able to go back and delete its fairy move. It then evolved into Umbreon because it was night and then Espeon because i set the time to day. I then learned about friendship levels and tried to lower it but after letting it faint several times and giving it bitter health items it still evolved into espeon. Is there anyway to get this Eevee to be jolteon or do i have to start over with a different pokeball type?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
You'll have to use the item on Eevee instead of it holding it. That should give you Jolteon.

Back