• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^<>^Ravana's Egg Adoption^<>^

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Whilst on my travels, I happened to come across quite a few eggs. But, I cannot take care of them myself, so I am holding an adoption. Rep. and constructive criticism are greatly appreciated.

EGG1.jpg

^This one was found in a random field outside of Lavender. [9/10]
EGG2.jpg

^This one was found near one of Team Magma's many hideouts. [10/10]
EGG3.jpg

^This one was found in the tide on the shore of Slateport. [9/10]
EGG4.jpg

^This one was found in a geneticist's lab. [9/10]
EGG9.jpg

^This is an odd-looking one, found on the outskirts of Petalburg Woods, an uncharted land. [9/10]
EGG10.jpg

^This one was found on the ocean's floor. [10/10]
EGG11.jpg

^This one was found at the tip of Mt. Pyre. [9/10]
EGG12.jpg

^This was found by the Daycare Lady in her center. She kept it, waiting for a trainer to take it home. [9/10]
EGG13.jpg

^While exiting Kyogre's resting place (before it was disripted), I found this. [9/10]
EGG14.jpg

^This odd-looking one was found in a regular-day stroll through Viridian. [10/10]
EGG15.jpg

^This egg was found in the deeper waters at the entrance of Sootopolis. [10/10]
EGG16.jpg

^This egg was found in Cherrygrove city. [10/10]

To hatch an egg= 10 posts (after adopting the egg)
To evolve from 1st to 2nd= 20 more posts (after hatching)
To evolve from 2nd to 3rd (if there is any 3rd evolution)= 30 more posts (after evolution)

NOTE: If this topic is dead, and you still want an egg (for some reason), you may PM me about it.

Last edited:
Back