• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patching an Error in Pokémon Pink

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 13, 2021
Hey folks!

Just joined the site to ask if someone could help me out with an existing ROM hack.
80C's hack of Pokémon Blue called "Pokémon Pink" has a few Pokémon with incorrect typing. I'd like to create a custom cart of the game (for personal use of course) but the incorrect typing really bugs me. Additionally, some of the types don't behave the way they should. For instance, Fairy doesn't resist bug nor fighting, and poison is super effective against bug, which is incorrect since 80C said he made the game updated to match Gen 6's type chart

Is it possible to anyone here to edit this existing ROM hack to correct these issues?

Thank you!

-Matt

Back