• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] FINAL UPDATE!!!!! - 9/08- Knost's Custom Hardlocke - DIAMOND

Years
You should be really proud of how this has come along Knost. I've just read the whole thing in one afternoon, and your writing has improved massively! I hope you consider other logs if Sinnoh is indeed the last leg of this one.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
You should be really proud of how this has come along Knost. I've just read the whole thing in one afternoon, and your writing has improved massively! I hope you consider other logs if Sinnoh is indeed the last leg of this one.

I am really proud! Thank you :) I've never really written anything, so this was a big step for me, but it's been a fantastic learning experience.

If it keep improving, and I can pull off the ending I have in mind, eventually I'll turn this into a comic! (Art is much easier for me lmao)

Oh, and this isn't the last leg :) I still have one...or three more games to go ;)

Last edited:
Years
I am really proud! Thank you :) I've never really written anything, so this was a big step for me, but it's been a fantastic learning experience.

If it keep improving, and I can pull off the ending I have in mind, eventually I'll turn this into a comic! (Art is much easier for me lmao)

Oh, and this isn't the last leg :) I still have one...or three more games to go ;)

Excellent, I hoped you would cover all regions :) and I'd love to read it a 2nd time in comic format. I feel Pokemon stories work really well in comics, whether they are funny and light hearted or, as yours is, a bit of a darker take on the Pokemon universe.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
Excellent, I hoped you would cover all regions :) and I'd love to read it a 2nd time in comic format. I feel Pokemon stories work really well in comics, whether they are funny and light hearted or, as yours is, a bit of a darker take on the Pokemon universe.

Again, thank you so much for reading and commenting. I know I'm really enjoying this storyline, but it's nice to know that someone else likes it as well!

You rock! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
STARK MOUNTAIN

-I team up with Buck in Stark Mountain.

-Despite Bucks Pokémon being much weaker than mine we find the Magma stone.

-I ditch Buck and take the Magma Stone back to Heatrans room. The Magma Stone summons Heatran.

MAGMA HAMPSTER

Betsy: Drain Punch to 10%
Heatran: Iron head
Betsy: Ice Punch 7%
Heatran: Fire spin
Betsy: Ice Punch 2% frozen
Switch in Pitch
Heatran: Thaws out. Misses Iron Head.
Pitch: Yawn
Heatran: Lava Plum Crit takes Pitch down to 8 Hp.
Pitch: Protect
Heatran: Iron head miss. Heatran falls asleep.
Knost: Ultra Ball 1 shake
Heatran: Sleep
Knost: Ultra Ball
Knost: Ultra Ball
Knost: Great ball
Knost: Great ball
Knost: Great ball 1, 2, 3....click!!!

Welcome MAGMA the HEATRAN!!!
250px-485Heatran.png

Thank goodness Magma isn't a snuggler, because the immense heat coming from its body makes it difficult to stand anywhere within 3 feet of it. Magma eats and excretes rocks...very confusing.

NATURE: Timid!!!!
ABILITY: Flash Fire
LEVEL: 70

Simulation fades away....

"What...?!" I say gasping as the scenery gives way to an all white room. Cynthia approaches me.

"Take a breath and close your eyes." She instructs as I obey. "It will all come back to you quicker now. The veil was weaker this time."

I take a breath. I feel my heart slow as my memories are slowly revealed. I open my eyes to find Cynthia smiling at me. I smile back.

"Great job with the Heatran. That was very much needed." She says slowly approaching me. "You're adjusting much better now."

"It's easier when you're here." I admit. "Can you show me the Dex of the next region I'm running?"

She types something into the device on her wrist and then pulls it off handing it to me. "This will be a first for you." She says looking over my arm as I scroll through the Pokedex. "Luckily, the veil won't have to be as strong as there's less to trigger your memories."

"I see." I say as I continue to scroll. "There was no migration to this region?"

"No, it's very interesting." She replies. "I didn't even know it existed growing up. All the more reason for you to familiarize yourself with it."

I start to pace as I switch the Pokedex to Sinnoh.

"What are you thinking?" Cynthia asks now leaning into me as she matches my pace.

"I'm thinking while I have a couple extra Pokeballs, getting a Pokémon from home with Arena Trap wouldnt be a bad idea." I say looking down at her and pointing at an entry in the Sinnoh Pokedex. "I've never captured one of these."

"But it won't know you." She says stopping in place. "One of the biggest reasons for the simulation is to mimic a journey. You need to bond with your Pokémon outside of this building."

"But I've always wanted to battle with one." I say with a fake pout.

"Really?" She smiles at me with a raised eyebrow. I just smile back as I approach her with my arms out ready for a hug. "Ugh," she laughs succumbing to my shameless flirting. "Catch what you think you need." She smiles as I pick her up in a hug. "If you could just use one of the Balls that'd be great."

"I'll try my hardest." I reply setting her down and fake saluting her. "Start simulation so we don't freak this poor thing out." I shout into the air. "Put me on route 228."

Simulation starts. A few minutes later....

Welcome MEAN GIRLS the DUGTRIO!!!
250px-051Dugtrio.png

They were too busy bickering with each other to bother battling with me lol. I've named them individually Regina, Karen, and Gretchen, with Regina being the obvious leader of the group. If they can learn to work together they can be amazing battle partners for Red.
NATURE: Jolly
ABILITY: Arena Trap
LEVEL: 23

The simulation ends....

"That's it?" Cynthia smiles with a raised eye brow. "You're not going to train with them at all?"

"Explain the situation to them and have them train with Red." I smile back, tossing Cynthia the Mean Girl's Pokeball. "They are the most intelligent creatures in the Pokémon Universe. They'll understand."

"That is true." Cynthia says clipping the Pokeball to her belt. "You know." She gives me a coy smile. "You don't have to....."

**BOOM**

The entire room quakes viciously knocking us all to the floor. Tiles fall from the ceiling. The steel in the room squeals trying to hold its form.

"What's happening?!" I yell.

"Kimbo's team confirmed we've been found!!!" Rowan shouts, trying to keep his balance as he runs into the room. "Get ready for a rough jump people!!"

"Will someone tell me what's happening?!" I shout again, staggering as I stand to my feet.

"How close are we to operation White?" Rowan shouts to Cynthia.

"It's done!" She replies falling into me. "We already started two others this morning!!"

"I'm behind?" I try to yell over the sound of tiles breaking and metal stretching. "Can we skip it? Go right to...?"

"No!" Cynthia yells holding onto me. "This is about life and death, and we can't conquer those until we have the truth! Until we have..."

***BOOM***

Another Quake, larger than the last, shakes the room.

Rowan stands and points at me shouting, "If we don't make it, this is on you!! Your little hospital visit cost us a lot of..."

"He almost died!!" Cynthia interjects.

"Stop, just get it started!!" I yell walking away from Cynthia and Rowan. "Thank you Beautiful." I shout to Cynthia. "Have Red and Ronin look after the others for me..."

"Of course." She replies backing away.

"Clear the room!" A voice comes over the speakers.

"Cynthia!" I yell again as she's pulled into a room.

"Yes?!" I hear her reply.

"Starting operation white in 3, 2, 1..."

"I love you too." I exhale with a smile.

................EVERYTHING DISAPPEARS IN A BLINDING WHITE LIGHT................

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
This was definitely my favourite out of all your journeys so far, and I'm not just saying that because Sinnoh is my favourite region, or because I got a cameo in it(which was awesome btw ;) ). And I'll second what Kimborelli said about your writing, as it just keeps getting better over time. I especially like the personalities you've given your Pokémon, as you've inspired me to add more of that to my own challenge. ^_^

And on to the story itself...like I've mentioned before I have a few fan theories as to where it's going, but given these last few posts of your Diamond journey I believe that I' was way off. However that just makes me more intrigued. xD

The comic idea sounds excellent, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. I've always wanted to try that as well, but I don't think I have the talent or the patience for it. :P

Good luck in Isshu! ^_^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
This was definitely my favourite out of all your journeys so far, and I'm not just saying that because Sinnoh is my favourite region, or because I got a cameo in it(which was awesome btw ;) ). And I'll second what Kimborelli said about your writing, as it just keeps getting better over time. I especially like the personalities you've given your Pokémon, as you've inspired me to add more of that to my own challenge. ^_^

And on to the story itself...like I've mentioned before I have a few fan theories as to where it's going, but given these last few posts of your Diamond journey I believe that I' was way off. However that just makes me more intrigued. xD

The comic idea sounds excellent, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. I've always wanted to try that as well, but I don't think I have the talent or the patience for it. :P

Good luck in Isshu! ^_^

It is SO motivating to read this! Thank you so much :)

I'm really enjoying where the story line is heading. If I can pull it off I think it will be a good surprise lol (fingers crossed)

I have to take a bit of a break for a week or so because of Irma, but I'll have White up after that!

Thank you again so much! :) I can't begin to explain how much it means to me that people are enjoying my story :)

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I've been around PC for a little while now. I've often kept to the shadows and not given credit where it was due. I've read every one of your logs so far and feel I must commend you on your story-telling abilities. You've taken the games we all love and put a fresh new back story to them. I thoroughly enjoy reading your logs. After I read the first one I caught up that same very night and checked back daily for the conclusion of this one. I'll be looking forward to where Knost's story takes him next. Keep up the fine work!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
I've been around PC for a little while now. I've often kept to the shadows and not given credit where it was due. I've read every one of your logs so far and feel I must commend you on your story-telling abilities. You've taken the games we all love and put a fresh new back story to them. I thoroughly enjoy reading your logs. After I read the first one I caught up that same very night and checked back daily for the conclusion of this one. I'll be looking forward to where Knost's story takes him next. Keep up the fine work!

Man, that's amazing :)

I really love writing this and it is incredibly gratifying to read that you are enjoying this journey as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)

Like I told Alakazam, I'll be taking a few days break because of the hurricane, but once things settle down I will pick back up the story with Pok?mon White!

Thank you again!

Back