• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
Years
yeah thats an awesome accent
i some times have a boston accent but don't usually

on topic: that script you showed us will be in the beta when its released right
the conversation seemed like a very early one (recieveing pokedex)

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
The fakepokémons, is very well done the pixel art it is brilliant, I am really surpresso, with so many great spriters results, the history, is also very interesting, the only thing that doesn't please me a lot they are these palletas of Kyledove, they are great, even so they are very used by everybody, I think that should make some palleta change, the hack would be like this still better, and she is already great, good luck.

And we're replacing those tiles. ;) We'll make 'm as we make 'm.

i don't get it, i know the grass started is based on a squirrel, but what about the water (i think is a cat) and the fire ones?
o_o I thought the grass one was a pig..thing.. for some odd reason. Squirrel definately makes more sense though. ..xD As for the water, it's cat-ish I think. Maybe. o_o; The fire starter is a lizard/dinosaur type thing.

Oh, and here's Littlope's evolution, Bovidey!
Bovidey.png
Courtesty of Spierr and just a bit of my own editing. ;)

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
umm i asked this last page but i didnt get a responce...umm are you guys going to make this hack like yellow version where you can get all the starters..because if so that would be great these are by far the best looking starters from all the pokemon series.. :)
Since no one else was answering your question xD : There isn't really an answer to your question :P. The fact is we don't really know yet. But I think we will try to make all the pokemon in the game availible some how. So, either you can catch them somewhere, you might get them from an event, or you won't get them. :P
It's still something we have to decide.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
*Tiptoes in* Hey everybody! Remember me? Yeah, I REALLY got busy. I haven't really gotten a chance to work on any new sprites yet. But, you seem to be getting along just fine without me... :( But, why does all the exciting stuff happen when I'm gone? >.> *Looks at Mac*

Anyway, the script looks amazing except I think there should be some music when the "Rockets" XD are walking down the stairs and on over towards you.

Hum, a big-ish update here:

Well, I'd like to welcome Spierr, our newest spriter. She's made an account here on PC, but I'm going to post the sprites we worked on last night.

She made the base and mainly made it. I edited things that bothered me.

Cheers:

lopelumpoth.png

From left to right:

042 Littlope, 070 Lumphur (evolves from lumphey
069Lumphyri.png
), 087 Rayolf (evolves from Sparfic)

Opinions? Comments? Pretty good for her first few sprites, doncha think? ^_^

Those look pretty awesome. ^^ But, didn't I say not to get too far ahead of me? Well, it doesn't matter, I suppose. I don't see any problems with the sprites except on Lumphur. I think it needs more shading below it's stomach and on the thing surrounding the tail.

Now, does anyone remember what I said about that sprite I was working on before I got busy? (Again...) Here is the final edit to it!

e7cfmt.jpg
Growmag! (Grrrr!) The evolved form of Flamelax! (
11vs6wy.jpg
)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
*Tiptoes in* Hey everybody! Remember me? Yeah, I REALLY got busy. I haven't really gotten a chance to work on any new sprites yet. But, you seem to be getting along just fine without me... :( But, why does all the exciting stuff happen when I'm gone? >.> *Looks at Mac*

Anyway, the script looks amazing except I think there should be some music when the "Rockets" XD are walking down the stairs and on over towards you.

Those look pretty awesome. ^^ But, didn't I say not to get too far ahead of me? Well, it doesn't matter, I suppose. I don't see any problems with the sprites except on Lumphur. I think it needs more shading below it's stomach and on the thing surrounding the tail.

Now, does anyone remember what I said about that sprite I was working on before I got busy? (Again...) Here is the final edit to it!

e7cfmt.jpg
Growmag! (Grrrr!) The evolved form of Flamelax! (
11vs6wy.jpg
)

its left front leg is kinda... oddly positioned. (our right)

but I think it looks great otherwise!! ^^

(the concept kinda freaks me out tho. lol)

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
Years
I agree with minchan
shading looks great but the left (our right leg) looks bent funny
otherwise its wicked good

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2009
Looks incredible. Ill be checking back very often to see the progress you guys make!

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Okay, I'll fix up his left leg.

2jcaog6.jpg

Aw, it's good to be back. =D

Now that I look at it again, the legs look like they're attached to the chin... o_o;; I would move them more towards the legs or something... I mean they just look way too close to the head. And again, the body seems poorly angled in proportion to the head. I can't quite explain it. Maybe the front legs should be closer to the hindlegs, and the head should be raised a bit more.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Now that I look at it again, the legs look like they're attached to the chin... o_o;; I would move them more towards the legs or something... I mean they just look way too close to the head. And again, the body seems poorly angled in proportion to the head. I can't quite explain it. Maybe the front legs should be closer to the hindlegs, and the head should be raised a bit more.

Okay. There really isn't anything we can do to keep it from looking that way. You've just got to know they aren't, and it will appear to you how it's supposed to look. I used to look at one Pokemon, and say "it looks so weird." But once I figured out what it was that was on the sprite, I never saw it as "weird" again.

20r4uwk.jpg
Okay, so now how does he look?

Mr

Just call me Mister
Years
Wow this looks so cool! I don't see the download link though.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
2d6wdux.png

Alright I tried making that Lapras evo, but To me...The sprite just seems really bad...So anyone that knows how to sprite D/P style...let me know if you can see any problems...My thought is that the sprite itself is shrunk down to small so I'll try again later when I get the motivation back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back