• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Dragon

Which are your favorite Dragon types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Hello posters.
I love all Dragon Type Pokémon! But when it comes to favorites, Gen VI takes the boot. I didn't like almost any Pokémon from Gen VI, the whole game didn't appeal to me at all.
But seriously though, I've accidentally voted for only a single Pokémon instead of multiple entries :P

What do you guys think about the new Mega Rayquaza?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
I went with
Garchomp because GARCHOMP
Flygon because this dragon helped me(and most likely most of us) in our Gen III journey
and Druddigon because it rekts in RU and the only pure Dragon type out there(I think)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Dragon is one of my least favourite types. Feels so generic. I absolutely LOVE Deino and co though. So cute and ferocious!

pokesona_deino_by_piemutt-d4ciwm3.png

I am now convinced that my tastes are the antithesis of the favourites of the fandom in general.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
ALl the Kalos dragon types seem the best it's when they finally got away from dragon and ground

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I only voted for Flygon. Dragon happens to be one of my least favorite types, and yet I like him so much more than all the rest!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
More people need to vote for froofy Noivern. :P

Oh, and I'm also chiming in for Axew.

So, well, yeah. These two guys are my faves.

Years
Finally,another good type poll(others are,steel,fire,ice)
The pokemon I choose are in the spoiler
Spoiler:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
While I enjoy Dragalge, I could not vote for her. Not when Dragonite is on this list. Dragonite is the base template for all of the other Dragons. Evolves after a long time? Check. Grows wings after evolving? Check. Dratini and Dragonair are well thought out designs, and if you catch a shiny Dratini. . . nothin' better. Just don't evolve it past Dragonair because green on Dragonite doesn't sit well. Oh, and Lance. Lance the Dragon master. Lance who only uses Dragonite. The only Dragon user that kept sending me back to the very beginning.

Years
Dragonite is my favorite of the bunch. I use it competitively now and I used it in Diamond too. So reliable.
I also voted for Hydreigon who I'm starting to try to use now (I think it looks super cool too) and Dragalge who I used for my in-game team on my first playthrough of Kalos in Y.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Salamence, Altaria, and Dragalge.

I meant to vote for Flygon instead of Dragalge but I don't want to vote for Flygon in both polls lol. Salamence is absolutely my favorite Dragon type of all time. It seems like the most fitting Pokémon to be a dragon and it's unique in the Ranger spin-offs. It flies extremely fast so it only requires a few loops to capture. Altaria looks like a cloud which = win. Also it's Mega is wonderful.

Years
I voted for Rayquaza, Haxorus, Dialga, Druddigon, Reshiram and Kyurem :)

Rayquaza I was pretty much drawn to at first sight haha, Haxorus was probably the first new-gen Dragon design (so along the likes of Salamence and Garchomp etc) that I really liked and wanted to try out, Druddigon I liked for its design even though it seemed to be the unpopular choice lol, and the other legendaries I just think look really cool :)

I also like Dragonair as a stand-alone Dragon but not a fan of the whole line so didn't vote for that one unfortunately.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Rayquaza, I love you. You remind me of Shenron from DBZ, but your mega-evolution looks ugly with all those streamers. Takes away from your badassery

Years
Another great week of voting in the Favorite Pokemon Tournament, with some surprises that popped up along the way. At one point this week, the same Pokemon were leading both polls, which is no easy feat to accomplish.

In a repeat of last year, Dratini, Dragonair & Dragonite have been named PC's favorite Dragon type Pokemon, based on your votes! With that, they've earned themselves a place in the finale. Now, because of the results in the other poll, the Flygon family won't represent the Dragon-type in the wildcard polls. Instead, the Pokemon draggin' their way into the wildcard spots were Deino, Zweilous & Hydreigon!

If you haven't already, so take a look at the Ground-type polls results, and then make your way over to the brand new Fairy-type and Fighting-type threads for this week's round of polls. Happy voting!

Back