• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VI] Need Gorbyss and Huntail

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeClayton

Tha Master
Years
YO! I'm really close to finishing up my Pokédex on Alpha Saphire but I am in search of Gorbyss and Huntail! Would anyone be willing to trade me those two Pokémon or trade me the items? I have both my clampearl's ready if items were what you were willing to trade. I've got a ton of Pokémon if any of you guys want to work out a trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
YO! I'm really close to finishing up my Pokédex on Alpha Saphire but I am in search of Gorbyss and Huntail! Would anyone be willing to trade me those two Pokémon or trade me the items? I have both my clampearl's ready if items were what you were willing to trade. I've got a ton of Pokémon if any of you guys want to work out a trade.

I can give you both of the items you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back