• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
D=

Haven't been here for a long time. Most of you probably don't remember me, I joined the Shiny Hunters (On a different username) and had a Shiny Numel named Nummy and a Shiny Wingull. =D I'm back in Shiny Hunting and wanted to join up again...

Nummy and Wingull are gone, and those were my only shinies...

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Fufu there is no link posted. Today's swarm is Absol as was a lot of people swarm recently so I might go for it. Congrats in Ziggy I think I may go for a shiny Ziggy as I don't have one and almost everyone does. Gives LDD more luck, use it well.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2007
Think YOU'VE got it bad, GS? I've never caught a shiny in my life! I'm trying extremly hard to get one, but so far my luck ain't so good...

Oh, And One more question, Whats a Swarm?

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Drapion Dawg: Grumpig and now a random wailmer. You didn't even explain the Grumpig and I'm pretty sure you didn't explain the rest of your shinys.

Well, I've beaten my highest chain record, so now my highest is 26 but still no sign of my secret shiny. At the moment I've gotten a chain of 14 and hopefully it'll turn up soon.

if you read one of my posts before it explains about the Spoink while I was searching for one in My Emerald (i caught it a couple weeks ago so its not one of my mysterious double shiny theories)

Here are the stats for my wailmer

dpmfsb320.png

LV: 26
HP:79
ATK: 58
DEF: 87
SP. ATK: 53
SP. DEF: 76

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
At the very least it'll prevent people from breaking their chains once they get to 40. Now we know that going higher than 40 to reset is useless.

Edit: I've decided to chain for one of my secret targets instead of Budew.

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
if you read one of my posts before it explains about the Spoink while I was searching for one in My Emerald (i caught it a couple weeks ago so its not one of my mysterious double shiny theories)

Here are the stats for my wailmer

dpmfsb320.png

LV: 26
HP:79
ATK: 58
DEF: 87
SP. ATK: 53
SP. DEF: 76

I have allot of valid reasons why that isnt a real Wailmer. Unless you prove me wrong and take a pic of clear evidence, showing it's owned to you and it exists, I'm 100% sure you're lieng.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Jake that's enough, Yami has already taken note of Drapion_Dawg's claims and will handle it as he sees fit to do.

LDD's update: I'm on route 222? chaining Skitty, highest chain so far has been 7.

EDIT: I just noticed, so thank you Dragonking_ShinyElite for the luck. *bows*

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well, thanks Jake. I checked up on what you said and you are completely right, Wailmer and Fineon are in completely different places and you defiantly can't chain either of them

Drapion Dawg: I think you are here for the complete wrong reasons, to impress people and thats not why we exist. I'm sure I asked on several occasions to explain how you got your shinys but you failed to respond, your probation period is over so, as of now you are no longer in the club.

Well on a lighter note, I'm still chaining for my secret target but today my chains aren't lasting that long. Thanks for the useful info Fufu it was a good read, heh.

Congrats to people with new shinys and good look to the rest.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
I say you should go for Elekid first then Magby. I say if you like both then get them both. Did a lot of resets for Palkia, and will spend rest of the day doing just that.

@ D_S since you got almost all the legendaries shiny in Diamond what's next, the Mystic trio(Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie), Heatran??

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
1 vote for Elekid. o.o;
1 vote for Magby. o.o;
I'll start with Elekid.
He should be easier to chain since he appears with only Shellos, Pachirisu, and Buizel.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Dang, your right. I complete forgot! I thought he was at Fuego Iron works. :/
Well, I'm up for a challenge. And from here on, I'm setting a goal. 7 shinies in 7 days or less. May seem impossible, but I'm up for it. I'll start tommorow.
Elekid
Magby
Surskit
Pelliper (hardest one since no chaining)
Spinda
Wooper (second hardest since it's in Safari game)
Sudowoodo
Taking any bets?

Back