• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Installer TCGO

aleparoach

CharFan
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
Hi, I have a problem and I can?t download the TCGO installer from the Official Web site (I tried everything).

My request is: Can someone pass me the installer file by google drive (or similar service)?.

If you can, do it via private message.

Years

aleparoach

CharFan
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
I'm trying from that link, but I can not.
I tried to clean cache, change browser, etc.
That's why I return to my original request (that would be the ideal solution), unless someone else comes up with something else.

PS: I'm from Argentina, in case the information is useful (I also tried from the spanish link).

Years
I'm trying from that link, but I can not.
I tried to clean cache, change browser, etc.
That's why I return to my original request (that would be the ideal solution), unless someone else comes up with something else.

PS: I'm from Argentina, in case the information is useful (I also tried from the spanish link).

It should have brought you to a page with a blue "Download will begin shortly. If the download hasn't begun in 15 seconds, please click here." bar at the top that is a direct link to the download. Does that happen?

Direct link to installer that is in that bluebar: https://tcgo-installer.s3.amazonaws.com/PokemonInstaller.msi

aleparoach

CharFan
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 20, 2018
I could download it through my cell phone, and from there to my PC.
Now the problem is another: "Failed to unpack files", error that appears when I run the game and search for a patch (same problem as this post: www pokecommunity com/showthread php?t=379804, I put spaces instead of points because I'm new to the forum.).

I already tried the solutions that everyone says (uninstall completely, and reinstall) but it does not work.
I have windows 10, 64 bits. If someone has any possible solution ...

Back