• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how rare are full art trainer cards

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen May 25, 2018
i bought an utlra prism pack from walmart today and got a card with a full art lana! how rare are full art trainers was I lucky? what is the pull rate for them

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen May 25, 2018
I don't know numbers for pull rates, but they're something like the second or third highest rarity of cards right now for Pokemon.

So even more rare then a full art ex or gx , just as rare as a rainbow gx, but not as rare as a secrt rare?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 26, 2018
they're pretty rare. the only one i have is a full art Steven, and i got a 50 booster pack box of ancient origins. got a lot of Wooper.

DjKniteX

A trainer that is a musician
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
I would say they are rare but I think the pull rate has gotten bigger in the last several sets. I got an elite trainer box and pulled I think 3 FA? None of the trainers I wanted and they weren't pricey either. I think I sold my FA pokemon fan club for like $6 though

Back