• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Phoenix Ashes

Years
Project name: Pokémon Phoenix Ashes
Based ROM: Pokémon HeartGold (U)

Story

The idea is to combine the adventures of the first three generation games with Ash's journey in the anime until the last episode of the Battle Frontier series, while including some of the most iconic moments in the anime and places, trainers, plot points, etc.

Main features
  • Kanto's 8 Gym leaders and Elite Four (Gen I structure)
  • Johto's 8 Gym leaders and Elite Four (Gen II structure)
  • Hoenn's 8 Gym leaders and Elite Four (Gen III structure)
  • Orange Islands with it's 4 Gym Leaders and Champion (Anime structure)
  • Sevii Islands
  • All 493 Pokémon catchable
  • Pokémon companion
  • Movements, TM/HM and Exp. System up to Gen IV games

Progress and Project Status
I've just started this project, encouraged by many of the ROM hacks I found here, and I'm writing the story, plot points, arranging the pokémon teams and trainers, gym leaders and much more. What I would need help with is the modding of all the imagery (sprites, trainers, pokémons, etc) and with the actual hacking of the ROM, since I don't know exactly where to start.
So, if you think you can contribute with my project feel free to leave some comments below and/or contact me here in the forum.

Credits
Matz77

P.S.: Couldn't upload the img of the game xD.

Back