• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Enjoy the update everyone. :D

UPDATE 16
Spoiler:

Be sure to comment with your comments. :P

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

good read breh ;)

Atomic Reactor

It's kinda late, are you still planning on updating?

:P

Yuoaman

Years
I apologize for being off on my estimate of when the update would be posted, everyone - I was having troubles uploading the images last night. :P

UPDATE 17
Spoiler:

Any comments?

Atomic Reactor

Ha there are some sick people in Corna XD

I like the skating sprites :P

Years
Powergas and its evolution Pasqall are Poison-Fire type, so there was a fire type involved. Don't think this is the only time you meet Kacho & Vin!

[/SPOILER]
I'm not sure how to use spoiler tags.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Powergas and its evolution Pasqall are Poison-Fire type, so there was a fire type involved. Don't think this is the only time you meet Kacho & Vin!

[/SPOILER]
I'm not sure how to use spoiler tags.
[*Spoiler][*/Spoiler] minus the *.

wow, people of corna are...Urm, interesting...and thats the best title for a science magazine. Ah, ya gotta love the genius naming of the corna region! (this is either the cause of bad writting, or...baro...*Shudder*)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
2151.png

Is it a dirty joke, or something? :\

2335.png

:shocked: I doubt that I'll ever stop seeing that! :shocked:

People here certainly have interesting lives. I guess Baro's been giving them too much "Corna Delight". It's banned in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. I doubt the law will ever come into place here, while Baro's around. :\

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Yes I hope so too. I wouldn't like to go to school and have everyone in a trance saying "Baro.....".
Gosh, that would be one freaky nightmare. >_<

Yuoaman

Years
Nightmare? I'm pretty sure that somewhere in Corna that is already occurring.

Anyways, everyone make a guess as to how many tries it'll take for me to defeat the giant moleman, whoever gets it right (or is closest) will get an Abomination named after them. (I know it isn't a great prize, but it's all that I can offer, well... all that I can realistically offer. :P)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years

Anyways, everyone make a guess as to how many tries it'll take for me to defeat the giant moleman, whoever gets it right (or is closest) will get an Abomination named after them. (I know it isn't a great prize, but it's all that I can offer, well... all that I can realistically offer. :P)
Thats a prize?

I'll guess, Second try, Knowing his type and your team, I hope I'll be close.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
I guess we can only hope that Baro's influence never extends beyond the region of Corna...
Well you can hope but thats impossible.....ITS BARO FOR GODS SAKE!THERE ISN'T ENOUGH FIRE IN HELL TO GET RID OF HIM.

....mmmmmm 3 mabye 4......

Back