• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I actually don't need it anymore, since I sorta bred my own @ HP Grass 70.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Some of you really remind me of some people I use to know, if any of these images remind you of something familiar VM me.

644.png
1094.png

Today I bred this.

eevee.png

Eevee
Nature: Careful
Trait: Adaptability
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Wish | Yawn

I don't think I'm going to put this up for trade though. :/

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Hi, i've 3 possibles projects:

TentacoolShinySprite.gif

285.png

StaryuShinySprite.gif

As i haven't study and learned RNG IV's they will be only with 2 or 3 perfects IV's =/

Detox

Well today I planned on RNGing something in a gen IV game for the first time in like 3 months today, but then I got lazy and stopped caring and RNG's Stevens Beldum, because Emerald abusing is childs play.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
Maybe i should buy a copy of emerald and rng eggs, and transfer them to my HG?
EDIT:After they're hatched of course via pal park.

Detox

Maybe people should stop copying me and get their own ideas for once.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
I only said it, cause you said RNG in emerald was a lot easier then gen IV

Detox

Perhaps if all you learned to be independent and not lag behind veterans like lost puppies in search of food???

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
Don't be so harsh. With gen V allowing mons w/ pickup to pick up used items from other mons in the party in battle, why shouldn't people be allowed do the same? keep up with the trends man.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Perhaps if all you learned to be independent and not lag behind veterans like lost puppies in search of food???

Too bad most people will always be this way. One person does something and someone else decides to do it too. Then before you know it everyone is doing it and its not cool anymore.

Which is why I stopped caring what people like or don't like. I do what I want because I find it amusing or it will gain me something I want or need.

Detox

Well I'm sorry that everyone uses the same CSS made by the same person.

Protip. Wow its a different color, its still the same.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Then i'll leave pokemon games, because all the people here play the same game as i...nope, isn't logic at all sorry for disagree; anyway i came with a new breed this afternoon:

pkrssh153.gif

Hypnosis
Will-o-Wisp
Overheat
Energy Ball

IV's: x/x/x/31/31/31

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Then i'll leave pokemon games, because all the people here play the same game as i...nope, isn't logic at all sorry for disagree; anyway i came with a new breed this afternoon:

pkrssh153.gif

Hypnosis
Will-o-Wisp
Overheat
Energy Ball

IV's: x/x/x/31/31/31

Smashing, now all you need to learn is IVs and you're nearly set to go.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
  • Age 112
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
Well I'm sorry that everyone uses the same CSS made by the same person.

Protip. Wow its a different color, its still the same.

But mine isn't :c
Or well. I'm trying to work on it. Want columns. Must figure this out ¬¬

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Smashing, now all you need to learn is IVs and you're nearly set to go.

Thanks =) i'm very busy at work that's the reason for not learn quickly IV's, besides i need an AR for checking IV's quickly, or find some software that do that on an R4 flash cart?

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Thanks =) i'm very busy at work that's the reason for not learn quickly IV's, besides i need an AR for checking IV's quickly, or find some software that do that on an R4 flash cart?

Yeah, AR saves you a lot of time. But if you can RNG for shinys you can RNG for IVs. On HGSS anyways, they're basically the same thing but you have to input IVs. Which is why its best to have a parent with near flawless IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back