• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Survival area for all but tyranitar, thunder punch is in route 212

Zeus
Ok, finally done, meet you back in there now please!! :)
Are you available to trade? Which of mine are you wanting and what natures did you want on the ones I hadn't caught yet?
Ok, since the page skipped, do you mind to remind me again please??
RNC, Are you busy? I Want to trade :D

What kind of trade are you looking for??

Years
Here's what I have:
Victini (US movie 14) - Naïve, Brave, Modest (x3), Hasty, Careful, Quirky, Jolly, Rash, Impish, Lonely, Calm.
Mewtwo (US aniv.) - Timid, Hardy (x2), Quiet, Mild, and one yet to be received (name your nature)
Arceus - Bold, and two in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
Mamoswine - Rash, Jolly and one in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
Banette - Sassy and two in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
US birthday Togekiss in the entralink (name your nature)

My list for you:
Birth Island Deoxys (5th), Birth Island Deoxys (4th), 10th Ann. Mew (4th), WIN2011 Celebi (4th), SMR2010 Jirachi (4th), Manaphy Box 11 (4th), NewMoon Island Darkrai (4th), TRU Shaymin (4th), TRU Arceus (4th), Latios lv35 (5th), Latios lv35 (4th), Diagla lv1 (5th), Palkiia lv1 (5th), Giratina lv1 (5th), Raikou lv40 Hasty (5th), Entei lv40 Relaxed (5th), Suicune lv40 Quirky (5th), Lugia lv45 (5th), Ho-Oh lv70 (5th), Uxie Sassy Box 18 (5th), Mesprit Quiet Box 18 (5th), Azelf Docile Box 18 (5th), Heatran Naughty Box 18 (5th), Regigigas Hardy Box 18 (5th), Cresslia Mild Box 18 (5th), Articuno lvl 50 Rash (5th), Zapdos level 50 Rash (5th), Moltres lvl 50 Brave (5th)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Here's what I have:
Victini (US movie 14) - Naïve, Brave, Modest (x3), Hasty, Careful, Quirky, Jolly, Rash, Impish, Lonely, Calm.
Mewtwo (US aniv.) - Timid, Hardy (x2), Quiet, Mild, and one yet to be received (name your nature)
Arceus - Bold, and two in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
Mamoswine - Rash, Jolly and one in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
Banette - Sassy and two in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
US birthday Togekiss in the entralink (name your nature)

My list for you:
Birth Island Deoxys (5th), Birth Island Deoxys (4th), 10th Ann. Mew (4th), WIN2011 Celebi (4th), SMR2010 Jirachi (4th), Manaphy Box 11 (4th), NewMoon Island Darkrai (4th), TRU Shaymin (4th), TRU Arceus (4th), Latios lv35 (5th), Latios lv35 (4th), Diagla lv1 (5th), Palkiia lv1 (5th), Giratina lv1 (5th), Raikou lv40 Hasty (5th), Entei lv40 Relaxed (5th), Suicune lv40 Quirky (5th), Lugia lv45 (5th), Ho-Oh lv70 (5th), Uxie Sassy Box 18 (5th), Mesprit Quiet Box 18 (5th), Azelf Docile Box 18 (5th), Heatran Naughty Box 18 (5th), Regigigas Hardy Box 18 (5th), Cresslia Mild Box 18 (5th), Articuno lvl 50 Rash (5th), Zapdos level 50 Rash (5th), Moltres lvl 50 Brave (5th)
Ok let me finish with houndoom and we can trade!! :)
Oh thats cool, Thanks again so much for all the back and forth.
Your welcome and sorry it took so long!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
Ok, finally done, meet you back in there now please!! :)

Ok, since the page skipped, do you mind to remind me again please??

What kind of trade are you looking for??
Nevermind. sorry
i poster in another thread, the Quick trade thread. so i dont need to do this anymore. thanks though

Back