• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Double posting? -10/10. /yeah it doesn't work that way

7/10

The top text would look better if it were more gradient-like, not to mention the yellow's a bit blinding on Time and Space. The dashes below the Pair link are also out of place considering that none of the other links have title tags and thus do not have the dashes.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
^ The font in the pic is all ugly like. :( ( -1 )
The icons are nice quality. ( +4 )
Css Is moderately done ( + 3 )
Music just....eh, that's generally a no-no. ( -2 )
The background is nice. :) ( +3 )
7 // 10.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 Very nice, love the teardrop-like border. I don't quite like how the "out" floats outside the border on the 4th line. I also don't like how "based off of" is alone on it's own line.. Maybe it's my browser, but check into it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
9.9/10

Looking awesome. Great graphics, and fitting text.
It's just the sprites look too dark to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
6/10

Although I said the other colour combination could've been best, idk, white stands out too much. Plus that one link at the bottom doesn't appear in white. D: And nor do the circle thingies. Fix those and it'll be better. :3

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I like the effects you used in your tag, does it does seem a notch overdone. Just a notch. Other than that, it's brilliantly done. Not to mention it's Angel Beats. :D
and Yui. <3
9/10

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Hmm... It's nicely made in CSS, something which is far from my CSS skills xD
However I don't rlly like the pony in it, so I'm going to give you a 7/10

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Derp. Derp. Derp. Derp. Derp. Derp. Derp. Derp.
This is probably just personal preference, but it might look nicer if it was on the right. :O
9/10

Years
9.7/10
It looks amazing, clean clear but the only problem is the text at the bottom. I don't see how it's colour fits in with the picture "/

Years
I like it. It's sort of funny at first glance, the text blends with the picture well. Except the text at the bottom; I think it would be better if it were the same yellow you used for "10 seconds," but hey.

9.3/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
It's just plain text, nothing special. Still the basic font and such D: 1/10 ):

Years
9.9/10

It looks awesome and reflects your personality 100% lol
But i don't know where that random bit of green came from in the end ^_^

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's looks cool, and it's great to see your learning CSS, but it still needs a lot of help. I guess the green and black colour scheme does look a little cool, but the blank black does make it seem very big and empty, so I guess I would change the width and hight if you can. Also, I probably replace those sprites with ones that don't go with 96x96(?) thing, as it takes up a lot of space and it looks like Amoonguss and Audino are floating. I'm going to give you a 5/10 at the moment but I know you can improve loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back