• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rgss Script Editor

Years
Great new :D The new version is now finished, no .net framework require. You can download in the first post or use Automatic Update :D Screenshots will be update soon.

oldsnake90

Creator Pokemon Glacial Freeze
Years
I keep on getting this measge when loading an rpg maker xp file on this editor

with the converter
Script 'Main' line 2: ArgumentError occurred.

Undefined class/module PokeBattle_Trainer

Last edited:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Omg, help-14 your amazing! I'll report any bugs I come across.

Error:
Script 'Main' line 2: ArgumentError occurred.

Undefined class/module PokeBattle_Trainer

Last edited:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Oh, lol thanks It works now.

Error:
NVM.

Last edited:

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
Years
Hello Help-14, downloaded V2 and it certainly seems quite the useful tool, as I wanted to learn some RGSS I thought this would help, not such a tiny window, much better interface.
Although, unfortunately I get the exact same error the other two members posted about when trying to load my project, as far as I know I haven't edited anything around there.
Hopefully this can be resolved, your work is amazing.
I've attached the Pokebattle_Trainer script if it'll be of any help.

Edit : Hahaha too late xD
Sorry for my ignorance of the matter xD
Thanks for the awesome tool!

Years
You have opened wrong file. Open Scripts.rxdata not Game.rxdata

Hello Help-14, downloaded V2 and it certainly seems quite the useful tool, as I wanted to learn some RGSS I thought this would help, not such a tiny window, much better interface.
Although, unfortunately I get the exact same error the other two members posted about when trying to load my project, as far as I know I haven't edited anything around there.
Hopefully this can be resolved, your work is amazing.
I've attached the Pokebattle_Trainer script if it'll be of any help.

Edit : Hahaha too late xD
Sorry for my ignorance of the matter xD
Thanks for the awesome tool!

In the old version, you can open Game.rxproj, but in this version you can't do that. Open scripts.rxdata directly, not Game.rxdata.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
What happened to the suggestion box?

Also when using " it adds a extra ' when you try to type in something with an apostrophe like "Need's".

Years
What happened to the suggestion box?

Also when using " it adds a extra ' when you try to type in something with an apostrophe like "Need's".

See the new screenshot, use intellisense -> From current project lo load syntax. And press intellisense to show suggestion box

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Okay, I see now how to use it, but Is there a way so I don't have to keep selecting it to show suggestions? I want it to always have suggestions but don't fill them in when the "space" key is hit but when the "tab" key is hit. :/

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Thanks man, it's coming along great!

Years
What do you think if i don't include .Net 2.0 in program anymore ? The setup file will be smaller and it will fix some small bug. Tell me what do you think. (Windows Vista and Windows 7 don't need to install .Net 2.0, it have already had)

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
If it fixes a bug issue then go for it.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
It asks me to update to 2.5.10, however when I try to do the update it gives me a 404 not found error.

Back