• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
WTF? You have Riolu and you cannot beat PD? :O
Use Fighting attacks and it'll be beaten in notime ;)

naw. not anymore.

i found a couple of reviver seeds on my way to fight him, seeing how i had none before it made all the difference :)

and it wasn't PD it was " the D man from future land" and his gang of sableye"

PD was easy, a few X eye seeds and he was down for the count

( i shall continue to make this a spoiler free post )

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
Years
Stun Seeds work to hold him down while you attack the Sableye gang. X3 Then you go and surround him and attack with all your might! Level 40 ftw. >w<

Of course, I had a bit of help because Eevee and Riolu (for me) both had Bite, so... >.>

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
In PMD explorers of sky how can i unlock more dungeons!?

i paid $40 for a guide book that i cant use, and it dosnt tell me how to unlock them >:O

grr, this is really ticking me off!

Ikitsumi

Years
Those random dungeons are usually unlocked by gaining Ranks, getting drinks at Spinda's Cafe, checking the Job Bulletins, and talking to Wynaut over at the Recycling Place.

Years
Spin Off Quick Questions and Answers Thread

Alot of Xbox fans say top spin 1 is much better than top spin 2, what do you think ?Because i try only the one few years ago

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
May I ask.What is a Reviser Seed?What is it's deferences between it and a Reviver Seed?

Ikitsumi

Years
Ooof...Reviser Seeds are probably the one and only item that makes you go AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you die in a dungeon. -w- Unless you have the Item Master IQ skill, it won't work as a Reviver Seed does. Sadly, neither my Lucario or Leafeon know that... DX

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Lol ok,cause my Eevee fainted about an hour ago and it said "SilverSS used the Reviser Seed" So Eevee wa sbrought back to life then it said "SilverSS fainted of laugher" and I was like Wtf O_o

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
Alright, chums. I don't think my question warrants a whole thread.
So, I got PMD: EotSky for Christmas, and I'm wondering which Pokemon I should become.
I know I want either Charmander or Vulpix.
I've always used Charmander. Red and Blue Rescue Teams, EoT and EoD. Charmander's never let me down. But I'm interested in Vulpix now it's an option. It learns good Fire Type moves at lower levels, but I've found that having Smokescreen's really helped me out when playing as Charmander, and Vulpix doesn't learn it. It does, however, learn Confuse Ray at level 17. Thing is, I'll probably have a good moveset before then and won't want to change it to make room for Confuse Ray.
Confuse Ray's good in that it muddles the enemy and makes them less likely to attack you, but with Smokescreen the foe's accuracy is so bad it almost never hits.

Another issue is a good Monster House move. If I evolve into a Charizard at some point, I can learn Heat Wave. With Vulpix and Ninetales I have no such move.
I'm personally leaning towards sticking with tradition and going for Charmander. What's your opinion, chums?

So, what do you think? Vulpix or Charmander?
In case it helps your judgement, my partner will almost definitely be Pikachu. I can't see it being anything else.

Thank you in advance for any replies I get, and Merry Christmas! ^_^
xX

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Well if you are getting Pikachu as your Partner then Charmander is out of the question.If memory serves it learns Discharge,which is a "Monster House" Move.I think that it also effects Charmander,so when its a Charzard it will inflict SE damage to Charzard.Go with Vulpix because its always good to try something new,plus Safe Guard is always a nice thing to have :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'd go with Charmander...
If you wanna count on those two moves (Confuse Ray x Smokescreen) then Smokescreen is much effective in PMDs. And for confusing you can use Totter Seeds ;)

@Reverb : If you mean Reviver Seed then it revives your fainted pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back