• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club of The Month (August)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Welcome to August's Club of The Month Thread!

Without any further ado, let's begin with the important stuff and please read them carefully.​

INSTRUCTIONS

• One vote per person; you may vote only once and cannot change your decision afterward.
  • You can only vote for one Club.
  • Owners are NOT allowed to vote for their own club.
  • You may NOT ask members to vote for your Club!
  • Voting starts right now! (No need to nominate, just vote directly)
  • Voting lasts till August 31st. The Club of the Month will be announced on September 1st.
  • [S-HIGHLIGHT]This thread is for voting only! Please PM Unapologetic Sunflower for questions.[/S-HIGHLIGHT] EDIT: To be more specific: Please do NOT discuss, send feedback, comments or suggest anything in this thread as it may potentially mess up the vote counts. Please use the Club Feedback Thread for such matters, as Quajutsu didn't put up the Club Feedback Thread for nothing. Thank you!

PRIZES

To be announced.

HOW TO VOTE

Simply reply this thread and state clearly for the Pokémon Club you're voting for.
Voting example said:
I want to vote for ABC Club!
[S-HIGHLIGHT]This thread is for voting only! Please PM Unapologetic Sunflower for questions.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

VOTED CLUBS

PokéCommunity Puzzle League!
Ghost-type Club
The Library - Pokemon Manga Fanclub
@Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club +3
~Darkness Falls~ *Dark Type Pokemon Fan Club* +2

Background credit: http://h0ppip.tumblr.com/

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I vote for JatinGupta's Ghost-type Club, I can see the owner's constant effort. Not to mention the Club's members are quite active, which makes the said club deserves this vote.

Honorable mentions NOT votes:
Spoiler:

Years
I know it's the point but I feel bad for picking just one! But I guess there's always other months!

Anyways, I'd like to vote for The Library - Pokemon Manga Fanclub! It's cool to have a club for the manga and there's some good discussion!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I vote for Sunflowers @Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club due to it being a pretty big hit and how hard hes tried to make it active and create interesting topics.

Honorable mention to: Coldness Lies Here ~ A Ghost type Pokemon Club for good effort in trying to keep the club active despite its lack of member initiative.

Years
I am also voting for @Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club by my good friend Unapologetic Sunflower. He may have experienced a period where the club was dry as far as activity goes, but he never gave up with putting effort into topics and with all the awesome Psychic-type Pokemon out there it's always a great type to discuss.

A honourable mention goes to Dedenne1's ~Darkness Falls~ *Dark Type Pokemon Fan Club* because he has been doing a solid job with keeping it alive, and I think it's because he created this after the death of a very long-running Dark-type club (the one that was owned by one of my former pairs, awolfsquared) and I think he has learned from that club's success.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
I am voting for Dedenne1's Dark type Pokemon Club! I really enjoy posting on it every time he comes up with a new topic, and the way he's handled everything on it has been stellar. Also the fact that everything looks nice and updated as well, and Dedenne1 does a good job on engaging the users with friendly conversation.

An honorable mention goes to AmourPearlShipper's Rock Type Fan Club. I enjoy every minute of it as he takes the time and effort to put new topics up regularly, as well as keeping the thread active and alive. He also doesn't limit the conversation to JUST POTW entries, and also includes other fun topics like making your own Rock Type Move for example, or discussing whether Geodude is annoying or not. Way to go, AmourPearlShipper. :)

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
I'm voting for ~Darkness Falls~ *Dark Type Pokemon Fan Club* He is doing hard work to make its club stand forever~ not to mention, his friendly conversation with members deserves this vote :)

Honorable mention to: Fight for the right to Fight! A Fighting type Pokemon Dojo/Club! for keeping good efforts for keeping his club alive like introducing new topics and bonus system.

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

The Club of The Month title goes to...

[S-HIGHLIGHT]@Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club
[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Congratulations to all the nominated clubs! Please keep up the great efforts and keep on shining!
This marks the official wrap up of August's Club of The Month! We appreciate all the participating members for voting. See you again on late-September, everyone!

Background credit: http://h0ppip.tumblr.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back