• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charlie and the Ice Cream Factory - Froyo wins!

Years
So, the more I thought about it, the more I realized something. If my logic is correct so far and Bidoof is Pyoro and visited Strawberry...then the Strawberry user is Pyoro now. That means a vote for Bidoof FTW is also a vote to kill the Strawberry user, who is a townie. I feel so dumb now and feel I might be playing right into the mafia's hands here.

[Unlynch] Bidoof FTW
[Lynch] Calzone407

Hopefully this action at least might have some people willing to forgive me for being so stupid.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
I honestly don't know anything about what half the thread has been talking about cults, I guess this is my third mafia game so I don't really know.
Lynch: Calzone407
I have to agree since in my first game someone tried to push someone to be voted but didn't vote them, he ended up as mafia.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
12 hours left in the phase, get those votes in! Remember you cannot "[vote] no one" or abstain, and you cannot miss votes twice in a row or you will be modkilled

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
[Vote] Calzone407

Going to go along with the proposed logic.

Years
So, the more I thought about it, the more I realized something. If my logic is correct so far and Bidoof is Pyoro and visited Strawberry...then the Strawberry user is Pyoro now. That means a vote for Bidoof FTW is also a vote to kill the Strawberry user, who is a townie. I feel so dumb now and feel I might be playing right into the mafia's hands here.

[Unlynch] Bidoof FTW
[Lynch] Calzone407

Hopefully this action at least might have some people willing to forgive me for being so stupid.

I'm like 90% sure you're logic is not correct at all. It's entirely possible that Doof2 is Froyo, but he could just as easily be a town PR or maybe a mafia player even at this point. the fact he visited the Strawberry player doesn't indicate his alignment at all.

That's also not how cults work. If the strawberry player was culted they are no longer aligned with the town.

Lastly, Calzone could be mafia but I don't get that vibe. I just think they don't want to do any investigating and would rather not take responsibility for any lynches.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...okaaay then. I guess he picked someone to stay alive to the end for him to win? I don't know what role that is but I remember reading about it. Is that role predicted in this game? Or trying to seem town so we don't keep the vote on him?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I don't want to lynch Bidoof.

Did no one see my last post? Anybody have thoughts on this?

I saw it, was waiting to see what else Calzone would say

And I'd say "poor Calzone, being lynched D1 twice in a row," but

??? Whatever i still have a chance of winning. I think. do I need to be alive to win?... Hmm
lmao

no, technically you win with your team if your team wins. But I'd say whether or not you end up adding anything is the better question

otherwise this feels like a double scoop claim

Vote Calzone407

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
OK, so I've been thinking. The more you know your enemies, the more chances of beating them.

This is what I think the bad creams are
vanilla, always underestimated -> Generic Mafioso
icy pole, get ready for brainfreeze -> Hooker
soft serve with sprinkles, gay af with the aesthetic fashion sense to prove it -> Tailor
neapolitan, mixing things up since 1993 -> Disguiser/Sabouteur/Framer
whipped cream, fooling us all to get here -> Disguiser/Framer/Godfather

otherwise this feels like a double scoop claim

What do you believe double scoop is? I thought we all believed it was Cupid... Why vote Calzone then?

If we have to vote...

[Lynch] TailsMK4

...you joined two different trends alongside town, with really convenient excuses; and the latter, as GP mentioned to you, is not even right.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Well, I came back to vote for Tails, but I guess Calzone just admitted defeat? Not really sure why he'd say that otherwise.

[Lynch] Calzone407

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Unless she happens to be a cop, then she could have interrogated him and found he was a bad guy. Anyway, I don't think that I am going to change my vote...

im sorry, what?

Looks like we've got a cross, Tails is reaching a bit too much for me. [Lynch] TailsMK4

OOPS didn't read page 4.

Hm, although tails isn't looking very good to me, I'm okay with giving him more time to prove himself as he is at least active and scumhunting, even if it's pretty aggressive and mildly suspicious. I didn't actually happen to notice JD's post and Calzone really isn't making any sense to me, so I'm fine with this lynch for now. [Lynch] Calzone407

Last edited:
Years
If Calzone really might be claiming double scoop, that doesn't help his case. Still a third party alignment, and the damage has been done anyway, two of us are stuck together.

That's also not how cults work. If the strawberry player was culted they are no longer aligned with the town.

Really? Dang, my logic is flawed, then, due to another misunderstanding of how Epic Mafia roles work. I still think the Fyoro actually was the visitor to Strawberry, but I have no proof of that, just a gut feeling. I thought I was making a big mistake and risking the lifespan of a good cream by going after a possible Fyoro.

I'm not sure what to think now, but if I change my vote again, that's going to result in a repeat of what got me lynched last game, and I REALLY don't want that to happen again.

Nakuzami

Years
OK, so I've been thinking. The more you know your enemies, the more chances of beating them.

This is what I think the bad creams are
vanilla, always underestimated -> Generic Mafioso
icy pole, get ready for brainfreeze -> Hooker
soft serve with sprinkles, gay af with the aesthetic fashion sense to prove it -> Tailor
neapolitan, mixing things up since 1993 -> Disguiser/Sabouteur/Framer
whipped cream, fooling us all to get here -> Disguiser/Framer/Godfather

What do you believe double scoop is? I thought we all believed it was Cupid... Why vote Calzone then?

If we have to vote...

[Lynch] TailsMK4

...you joined two different trends alongside town, with really convenient excuses; and the latter, as GP mentioned to you, is not even right.

Okay, just saying, Vanilla is almost definitely Godfather, as I initially suggested. Godfather is typically the mafia "leader" (hence being listed first) that appears innocent on cop reports (with vanilla being a basic flavor (and "always underestimated") that happens to be on the bad cream side)

And I don't fully believe double scoop is a cupid, but it's a good possibility. Either way, it's third party, and I don't know why, but PCers have grown accustomed to this strange "if it's third party and doesn't directly hurt town, then who cares let them live," mentality which leaves a bad taste in my mouth. For example, in my game that just ended, I totally would have made the town lose for Kitty still being alive if she hadn't switched to an immortal role partway through (which would have made it unfair to the town since there was nothing they could do). I'm not going to leave a potential third party alive just to go after someone else, unless that "someone else" is guaranteed to be a more dangerous role

Really? Dang, my logic is flawed, then, due to another misunderstanding of how Epic Mafia roles work. I still think the Fyoro actually was the visitor to Strawberry, but I have no proof of that, just a gut feeling. I thought I was making a big mistake and risking the lifespan of a good cream by going after a possible Fyoro.
Yeah, Cultists remove the role of their targets and turn them into cultists. The main thing being, if the original Cultist dies, all Cultists die, which is why they can be more dangerous than the mafia, but potentially easier to deal with, especially since the mafia can accidentally (or intentionally) NK them as well.

Also, a simple way to verify: if Strawberry gets visited again and yells out another name, that both means Strawberry wasn't culted and doof isn't the Cultist.

Nakuzami

Years
oh also, for what it's worth, here's the EpicMafia version of Cupid:
EM said:
  • Picks two people night one, entagling them in love.
  • Both the chosen players recieve a message d1, informing them who they've been paired with.
  • The chosen players retain their roles but also act as lovers.
  • Cupid wins if both players survive until the end of the game
So, if Josh followed that role as it should be, the lovers know that they've been targeted by Cupid and know who their lover is.

They could verify a Cupid's existence, but it's also in their best interest to keep it quiet if so because if neither of them are mafia, the mafia get a two for one deal by killing one of them (and they don't know one another's role so like, only the mafia one would know and then it'd be obvious if they deemed themself "safe" to reveal it)

Years
Yeah, Cultists remove the role of their targets and turn them into cultists. The main thing being, if the original Cultist dies, all Cultists die, which is why they can be more dangerous than the mafia, but potentially easier to deal with, especially since the mafia can accidentally (or intentionally) NK them as well.

Also, a simple way to verify: if Strawberry gets visited again and yells out another name, that both means Strawberry wasn't culted and doof isn't the Cultist.

Thank you for clearing that up. I believe lynching Bidoof FTW at this point is a mistake, since I am not positive that he is the Fyoro flavor.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I feel strongly that Neapolitan is a driver. As for whipped cream I'm still not sure, framer is a good guess though.

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
[Lynch] Calzone407 for their obvious scum behavior for keeping their vote on bidoof even though they said they think bidoof was inno, but just wanted to keep it on them unless more people say he's innocent... like what? That is either a slip or just being dumb, I'm going to assume it was a slip because they admitted they aren't a town role... or what? Idk, their last post was confusing to prob draw more confusion to the town.

Guess we will stop being confused once he cardflips.

Back