• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
hehehhehe this is so kool!!!! really but how do you get to your new region from blackthorn?? :P

also i cant wait to play

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
gible is the 4th gen dratini/bagon/lavitar if u no what i mean. he evolves into the hammer head poke you may of seen. him as a starter would be cool but so far grear.

amatsu109728

Just an ordinary POKEMON gamer
Years
Well I'm not adding larvitar because it's Legend of Dragons, I haven't played D/P yet so I don't know any of the D/P pokemon. Maybe I'll add, whatever it is, Gible, once I've released Beta 1. And anyway what's wrong with only two starters?

well nothing is wrong with two starters its just a suggestion ,check out gible in pokemon.com the sinnoh pokedex

Knoxius

Knoxskorner.com
Years
Hey thethethethe,
Looks like a really great hack and the storyline sounds good

Hope the rest of the hack goes well

Years
Okay, as I promised, here are some new screenshots, Now, I can script the actual trip to hoenn. Sorry, they aren't in order.
LegendofDragons_02-2.png
LegendofDragons_03-1.png
LegendofDragons_04-1.png

LegendofDragons_05-1.png
LegendofDragons_06-1.png
LegendofDragons_07-1.png

LegendofDragons_05.png
LegendofDragons_03.png
LegendofDragons_02-1.png

LegendofDragons_06.png
LegendofDragons_07.png
LegendofDragons_08.png

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Those screens look pretty interesting, actually..

I'm just not sure about stacking two Snorlaxes.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Those screens are lookin nice! This is turning out to be better then I thought! Great Job TheTheTheThe!
Heh, not to be a bother, but do you have a Idea about when a Beta will be released?

Anyway.. Nice Job & Good Luck! Im watching this hack now.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Still lookin nice. I am working out some final kinks in mine so that I can release a beta when I first put up the thread.

Years
Thanks for the support, The reason I have two snorlax's is that I just need to block that part off until later into the game. (I guess I could just make the path smaller). And the boat isn't next to New bark, it's in New Bark.
About a Beta date, it could be in a couple of weeks or it could be in a month, It just depends on how much time I get to work on this. I have school holidays starting in two weeks so I should be able to get a beta out by the end of those.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
Years
Yeah its looking great
Idea for snorlaxes: Put Rock Smash rocks there? they could stop players getting through (if they havent unlocked rock smash yet.)

Years
I didn't really want to do this, but I just released a pre-beta, you can find it on the first page. Tell me what you think. Also, if you look at the first post, you'll see that I'm now looking for one or two mappers. And I think it's about time I tried to change the tiles, because I am getting sick of those Fire Red trees:). Well anyway enjoy the pre-beta. Also, if you want to apply for the mapping job, I'd like to see proof of work before I can accept you. Thanks for reading this. Again, enjoy the pre-beta.

P.s. In the pre-beta there are still two Snorlaxes, but I'll make it a strength rock, later.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Happy2.jpg
Hi there thethethethe!
Happy.jpg
I tried playing it, but got no time to continue, (cause I'm currently doing homework! BLAH! homework stinks! Anyways, it's evening here...) so I am still in Blackthorn City where I already got my first PKMN.
Smile.jpg
I should say, that the hack's really great! (And I saw "THETHETHETHE" in Blackthorn City using A-Map)...
Happy.jpg
ANyways, as I said, the hack is great, though I only spotted minor text errors, though...
Smile.jpg
Here are the screens...
Spoiler:

Smile.jpg
Oh well, keep it up, and I hope you can find a decent mapper for your hack.
Happy.jpg
Continue the great work, thethethethe!
Happy2.jpg

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I didn't really want to do this, but I just released a pre-beta, you can find it on the first page. Tell me what you think. Also, if you look at the first post, you'll see that I'm now looking for one or two mappers. And I think it's about time I tried to change the tiles, because I am getting sick of those Fire Red trees:). Well anyway enjoy the pre-beta. Also, if you want to apply for the mapping job, I'd like to see proof of work before I can accept you. Thanks for reading this. Again, enjoy the pre-beta.

P.s. In the pre-beta there are still two Snorlaxes, but I'll make it a strength rock, later.

I'll help with mapping.
Proof: Must I really? Just go to RR's Forum.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Smile.jpg
Thethethethe..,
Sad2.jpg
I found another error...

Sad.jpg
That happened after I defeated Ash and went out and tried to beat the main rival, but I lost, and I decided to visit Prof. Elm again, and that happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back