• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
@TornZero: Didn't know you had Fire Emblem Awakening. Bring it on! I can take you all on!

How about an army of My Units? So far I have a Grandmaster, two Dark Knights, and two Assassins (both use swords and bows). Three have Lifetaker (kill anything, they get 50% of their HP back); four have Sol (the Giga Drain of the Fire Emblem world); three have Galeforce (kill anything, move again!); four of 'em have Ignis (add half Mag or Str to the damage calculation, and they're all maxed out); all of them have either Acrobat, Pass or both, so they can kill in any environment. Two of them have +2 All Stats, too, among other skills I can't remember off the top of my head. (Given that the Assassins' speed maxed out at 50, give 'em the +2 and they have over 100 Avoid and nearly 200 Hit with a freakin' Tree Branch. Everything hits, but nothing hits them, especially paired up.)

Anyways, that's totally off-topic. Khawill, I wouldn't mind working something out in PMs, if you want.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
How about an army of My Units? So far I have a Grandmaster, two Dark Knights, and two Assassins (both use swords and bows). Three have Lifetaker (kill anything, they get 50% of their HP back); four have Sol (the Giga Drain of the Fire Emblem world); three have Galeforce (kill anything, move again!); four of 'em have Ignis (add half Mag or Str to the damage calculation, and they're all maxed out); all of them have either Acrobat, Pass or both, so they can kill in any environment. Two of them have +2 All Stats, too, among other skills I can't remember off the top of my head. (Given that the Assassins' speed maxed out at 50, give 'em the +2 and they have over 100 Avoid and nearly 200 Hit with a freakin' Tree Branch. Everything hits, but nothing hits them, especially paired up.)

Anyways, that's totally off-topic. Khawill, I wouldn't mind working something out in PMs, if you want.

Do you really have to hide behind your lackey's? Ha! I thought you were strong alone!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Do you really have to hide behind your lackey's? Ha! I thought you were strong alone!

My lackeys are all me! An army of me! (Therefore, technically I am alone. >:D)

Cool torn, I'll have to read you SU a little more so I can think up something

Alrighty. I should probably read through yours, too. >_>

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
EVA, COME TO BED

FRIO, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT

GOODNIGHT

Good thing we're actually just about prepared to put our characters to bed then.

Back