• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh, wonderful. I load my hack and when I choose my starter, the game freezes. Is this a common problem and does anyone know how to fix this?

It depends what you did. You really haven't given enough info for there to be a definite answer. Did you change the starters with a program? Did you do it in hex? Did you make a new script? That might help you get a good answer. Otherwise, you might just get a lot of "maybe."

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 4, 2009
I changed some sprites with UNLZ. I also changed some poke's stats using pokemon amplifier. I changed some poke's types and edited poke's movepools and evos. (I think changing pokemons evos might have messed it up.) EX: changed Hitmonlees sprite to Munchlax, then changed it so Hitmonlee (Munchlax) evolves into Snorlax.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2007
I changed some sprites with UNLZ. I also changed some poke's stats using pokemon amplifier. I changed some poke's types and edited poke's movepools and evos. (I think changing pokemons evos might have messed it up.) EX: changed Hitmonlees sprite to Munchlax, then changed it so Hitmonlee (Munchlax) evolves into Snorlax.
Sooo... what's the problem?

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
Years
I moved the place of the scene at the beginning of R/S where the little blue dude won't let you pass to Route 101 if you don't have pokemon, but then when I recieved my starting Pokemon, I still couldn't go to route 101 because there was a script that said whatever the little blue guy said when he wouldn't let you pass.

MR. MR. MR. ATOM.

ehsGweyisgh
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 4, 2009
Sooo... what's the problem?

Here is my problem.

I load my hack and when I choose my starter, the game freezes. Is this a common problem and does anyone know how to fix this?

And this is what i've done to my hack so far:

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Is there a way to rip whole maps from an SNES game, without taking individual screen shots without the player sprite and stitching them together? Is there a special way to dump all of the maps?

Thanks in advance!

Micklo

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
Years
When i try to compile a script in pokescript it says
error runtime 6: overflow
ive seached a few topics and havent found any answers as to how to
fix it. I'm just guessing, is it an installation error? or something else?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
400th Post!!!

Yes it is, you have to use v1.0. But I don't know anyone who can get it to you(actually I do) But I won't tell.

That question has been answered MANY times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back