The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development Resources
Graphics Pokemon RPGM MV Ultimate Resource Pack V0.71 (04/18/18)

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old 1 Week Ago (1:35 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by PokeTester9000.
The Strongest PokeTester!

Nature: Jolly

Kinda glad noone seems to have made a resource pack for MV. Makes me feel special. :)
    Anyway, after a long while of working on this Pack (About two years, technically one), I feel I can release it now and someone can make a good game out of it. I will be keeping up with it for a while, but I do have a busy job, so if you dont hear from me for a bit, thats why.

UPDATES!
    > 04/18/2018
    Updated to V0.71; Minor name changes and corrections. Will add more example pics

WHERE IS IT?!
    > Yo, chill dood
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/mqo12aoqpqubqof/Pokmon_RPGM_MV_Ultimate_Resource_Pack_V0.71.7z

WHO?
    >Compiled and Edited by PokeTester9000! All other credits (and theres a few, with more to be added...) located in the Credits document in the pack.

WHAT?
    > Hoping to make this an all encompassing RPG Maker MV Pokemon Resource, covering Graphics optimized for MV.

WHERE?
    > I will try to make this tread my main thread, used for regular updates. If you want to donate sprites, post here!

WHEN?
    > I will try to update it whenever I get a noticeable batch of new sprites. Right now, this initial batch should be more then enough to make a decent Pokemon Style Game.

WHY?!
    > One of the many new features of MV was an increase in resolution, and while I found FRLG Tilesets for it easily enough, no other sets were made for it. So, I cracked my knuckles, went to the hospital, got my knuckles fixed, and went to work. Got to be much more fun then making the RPG's.

HOW?
    > If it where not for Irfanview, Gimp, and ESPECIALLY Paint.net, I would have never attempted this. I have saved months of work on each of the Pokemon Sprites.

WHATS IN THE BOX?
    > Gen 1-5 Pokemon and Trainers Battle Sprites.
    > Gen 1-2-FRLG COMPLETE (as far as I know) Tilesets! You read that right. Gen 1 Tilesets come in a variety of official Pallettes, Gen 2 comes with Day, Morning and Night, And FRLG...is done.
    > Pokemon TCG Tileset! Includes Wall Expansions (made by me) that fit perfectly with the normal walls, so you can create entirely new rooms!
    > Gen 1-5 Original Pokemon Cries and Gen 1-6 Updated Cries.
    > A large variety of Gen 1-2 Spin off game Rips. Includes Pinball Mons and Portraits, and all GB TCG Cards!
    > And alot more!

WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
    > This is where you guys come in. As I am looking to make this the ultimate resource for MV Pokemon, I accept any contributions! I will resize, label and sort them, so no need to worry about that. Of course, full credit will be given in the Credits. I mostly looking for character sheets, as I cnnot seem to properly make them as of yet. If you give me a Gen 1-2 character sheet, I will also make "Black and White" and "Green Scale" version as well.
    I am especially in the market for anything Gen 4-5 related, Tilesets namely. If some are already made, please point them out to me or post em!
    I am a firm believer of the "Variety is the spice of life: philosophy, so any Fakemon, Edited Trainers, and such are welcome and go in Custom Resources! Gen 6-7 Mons, Trainers, etc are welcome. I got nothing against the 3D Mons, they just dont look too beuno in this collection.
    Long story short, if you want something in the collection, point it out or post it!

Any questions, just ask. Attachment is a list of the files.
    RBY Pallette examples follows. These are purposely just randomness to show the flexibility of the sets.

Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled.png‎  

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (11:23 PM).
    Pokemon Creator

Nature: Quiet
      Cant extract any of the files all errors.
      Old 1 Week Ago (12:45 AM).

Un zips fine for me. I use 7-zip or TUGZip.
        Reuploaded just in case. Had to update the Credits anyway.
        Old 6 Days Ago (7:53 AM).

Does the zip work now?

Quick Reply