• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Too lazy to add colors myself :p

I would like to thank 5qwerty, Her, Aether, Altaria, Anna, Arsenic, Astral, Austin, Wolf, Bayalexison, bob, bill, bobandbill, brendino, cherrim, christos, lost, colours, jappo, ddrox13, donavannj, dragon, dragonthale, Eksevis, EC, Flamechrome, Foxrally but not at the moment, Gav, Gimmepie, Hamtarotumin, hashtag, hoshiko, incineroar, sheep, johnny, song of time, kanto, keyboard ghost, kostas, kyle, log, lost, lucario, noctis, maki nishikino, mana, MandL27, marz, mawa, mawax2, mej71, mewnani, mobile tsk, ana, mutant yoshi, nah, Necrum, bac, audy, pastelpheonix, PPN, rabinov, radiating, raffy98, rika, al3x, Ryuganorosa, that person with the serperior avatar, serrah, sirviper, smocks, sopheria, spherical ice, starrywindy, syphiel, t0gekiss, Taro, Thepokefansophia, ullion, wobb, avatar, yukari, zach, zoroark cutie, wicked3ds, Noa, lala, sanguine, anti, omi, chase, aurora, achromatic, syndrome, nihilego, goku, sydian, blue, esperance, logan, nina, fairy, soapie, melodychu, rivvon, tokyodrift, Vragon, Rickgastly, venia stilente, ice, twiggy, klippy, icycle, esper, winter, ZKE, Alestier Marlowe, oddball, wiz, Orx of twinleaf, Juno, arc, salzorrah, spicy birb, hands, el heroe oscuro aaaaaand whoever else I forgot to mention. Not gonna go into detail about why I am thanking each member for obvious reasons......

I hope I didn't forget anyone :/ I probably did though...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Greatly appreciate all the people working on the Entertainment & Media spring cleaning now, and all the regulars posting in the section and enjoying it. I'm having fun, and it's lovely seeing a project form by enthusiastic souls like this <3

Ghost Nappa

Banned
Years
Rainbow-For being an easy person to chat with because until a few hours ago on Discord I felt like nobody would ever be friendly with me and everyone else I met on Discord to many names to list.

Vulpix, Bepop made me laugh a few times even PPN showed up there. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who showed up there that made me smile and feel more welcome here at PC.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I was really blown away by what happened on my birthday (can't deny that I've spilled some tears :') ), so I thought about making a special post to thank some really cool dudes I enjoy talking to every day for my 500th post.
You?ll have to accept my love, here it comes:

The Pok?mon Trivia and Forum Games people:
People like LegendChu, FeraligatrMaster, Miah, Alakazam17, Hikamaru, Radiating, Sheep...
Can?t thank every single one of you individually since you?re so many but I appreciate you all, playing forum games is great stuff with you.

Discord fellas:
Aaron: Mate, having a chat with you is amazing especially on VC and I really enjoy it.
Dubtrack is also a nice place when you?re in there, always bringing some nice music and I really discovered some masterpieces thanks to you sir.
Congratulations again on getting the moderoid promotion, you really deserved it and you?re doing a great job, keep it up.
You just need to learn how to say LASAGNA and BOLOGNA correctly, but that?s something we can surely fix in the future. haha ;)

AnimaGlacies: My favorite lurker haha, but jokes aside you?re a wonderful person and everyone loves you and your art, I'm still so grateful to you for that Eevee gif you did for me and for the Riolu art you did for my brother, I really love them both. <3
Also, you should really talk more on VC because your voice is amazing, believe me.

Arsenic: Hey Jake! You sir are really a nice guy I remember you were one of the first people I started talking with when I first joined the discord server and I had some real nice conversations with you about gaming and stuff like that, I greatly wish you were more active on Discord because is fun to have you around.

Aether: Here it is, the only and true bolish master slav! I never get bored while talking to you, chatting about Formula 1 and also sports or also having a giggle on a top quality meme is great while having your company.
I'm happy you came back on the forums mate, don't leave us anymore because we need you!
I'm so glad that I've met you! Hope you?ll get through your hard times too, you deserve it.

Coffee: After you came around, the word ?Coffee" assumed a new meaning in my head.
But yeah, you're one of the funniest dudes I've met here and your chillness really makes me feel like I'm talking with someone I knew for my entire life.
Also enjoying our Pok?mon 3D adventure, we should really continue it and keep playing to catch ?em all. Congratulations on your two year anniversary again bud.

Limey-chan: Limey! My dude, you?re a wonderful pal to talk to. I really like having a chat with you talking about football, your Pok?mon adventures and other stuff too, keep being like this, loving ya! <3 #teamsmolhands

Johnny: Dear Johnny Jesus, how could I forget saying something about you? I appreciate you as a real friend you can talk about anything with and you also proved to be very wise and mature when needed, also loving the tracks you queue on dubtrack as well. Thank you for existing. :3

Rainbow: You?re a hard worker moderoid, you always put so much effort on keeping the discord server a nice and enjoyable place for everyone and that beauty of a bot we have there is the proof. Thank you, really! Keep it up!

Radiating: I?ve never seen someone as active as you, I remember when I had my email subscription active you were the one that was causing the most emails. {XD}
But that's absolutely no downside, it's good to have such active people in this community.
So yeah, keep sticking around mate! One last thing: stop eating pineapple pizza... it's gross.

Abby: DOOD OMG IT?S ABBY! Lad, you?re fun AF haha, Discord is never boring when you?re online and I hope you?ll keep staying around for a long time.
One last thing, visit VC more? I love your accent. haha

Diego: Pal, you have a special place in my heart, you were the first user I spoke to in voice chat. I was a little scared at first because I?ve never talked in English with someone on the internet but I got over it after a bit.
I also remember our Team Fortress 2 sessions which I miss greatly so be sure to fix your laptop so we can get back at it again. ;)

Mawa: You cheery girl, that?s what I like about you. You?re always happy and up for a talk and these are the kind of people who make this place so wonderful for me. Much love. <3

Togekiss: Ooh you are special, me and you kicking asses on Team Fortress 2 or playing Prop Hunt on Gmod and having a talk. Great stuff? you?re also my favorite meme source. 10/10 freshest and dankest memes.
Keep sticking around, you?re a great dude.

Fletch: I got to know you a little bit better only in the last few days and I?m already loving ya, so I guess we will speak more often in the future. ;)

Special thanks:
Tsutarja and Incineroar: Moderators of one of my favourite forums on PC, doing a great job since forever and bringing up always interesting threads, job well done!

Riolu: My great little brother, you?re the one person who introduced to this community and I?m really glad I?ve listened to you this time. You should be more active though. hehe

colours: Angie, you deserve a special mention for being what you are, PC?s cutest user :3. You?re one of the people I enjoy talking the most with. I really miss having you around on the forums and on Discord, hope you'll be able to deal with what you're dealing with and get back here as soon as possible, much love. <3

Rukario: Founder of the most amazing community on the entire Internet, you?re one of the best people who could be in the lead of this place, thank you for bringing this to life.

Aaron and Aether: Again, for gifting me this crystal tier, seriously, I have no words... I will never thank you enough.

AnimaGlacies: Once again, for this amazing art that you did for my birthday which is amazingly cute <3.
Spoiler:

Purplecicada and Degurchaff for these amazing birthday wishes:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Special thanks also to all the other admins and moderators of this amazing community, who do a great job in keeping this place lovely and enjoyable for everyone.
I?ve been in a lot of communities through all my years on the Internet, but this one takes the cake for being the one filled with the greatest amount of nice people, I've never made so many friends in such a short time.
So thank you for being what you are and thank you all for being part of this great family called PokeCommunity! ^^​

Hope I didn't forget someone...

Years
I wanna appreciate Raffy98, because you are the greatest thing that happened to this forums and Discord since couple of months. Never think otherwise. Thank you for keeping me company all the time.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Soapie? you're super sweet and a blessing to have here. I hope you'll stay for a long time

I just saw this, thank you so much ;w; you're amazing

Soapie? - You're doing good as a mod so far! And you're indeed really kind.

Thank you very much! I don't go out of my usual sections often (but I try!) so I just saw this! <3

Soapie deserves a shoutout for being a really nice and providing me with really good Pokemon which we have traded for!
Oh thank you, my awesome pair! Sorry if I'm late lol ;-;

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Radiating ? Shout out to my forum pair, I appreciate you a lot, and you brought me a lot of luck when I bred for you :P You're always up for a talk on Discord, and you are super helpful! I'm glad to see you're super active on the forum ^-^

RoadMart ? My dear Trade Partner! It's thanks to you that I became super active in the Trade Corner and that I opened my Shop. You always had super deals that helped me build my collection and you encouraged me so much! I'm glad we get to talk a lot and that we have so many things in common :)

Mikazuki ? You are so nice, and a blessing to the Trade Corner! I'm glad I got to help you in return for all the nice things you do ^-^

Achromatic ? Eat soap.
jk you're amazingly funny and always make soap jokes, which are the best in the world. I'm glad we get to talk often, you're exsoaptional. ;)

Dragon ? You are super sweet! Thank you for being so kind, and making me smile! ^-^

adventure ? I love talking about our floofs with you! I really enjoy talking with you :) I'm glad I got to know you, you are so kind ^-^ You have to play TF2 with us soon! :D

Sheep ? You are super sweet and welcoming! We're all very lucky to have you ^-^ I'm glad you enjoyed visiting my city heehee :3 Plus omg, your Avatar is sooooo cute!

McCree ? Fellow Canadian! Thank you so much for chatting, and playing TF2 with me, I had loads of fun! ^-^ I'll have more free time to play on the evening soon, we should definitely play again :) Your French is pretty good!

Rainbow ? You're kinda dragging me into Homestuck again :P I really had fun playing TF2 with you, our duels were a m a z i n g. Thank you for always being super available and answering thousands of my questions ^-^ You're awesome!

Aaron ? We've only started talking recently (I believe, stop changing names omg) but holy damn you listen you good music. I really enjoy your presence in Discord! ^-^

Johnny ? Thank you for your help, and for answering my numerous questions. You're super helpful and funny~

Her ? You're amazingly funny, and I'm so grateful for what you're doing ;w; you inspire me to put my foot down and be more assertive, thank you :3

To everyone else, thank you for being part of this amazing community :) Thank you to the staff, you're all super welcoming and helpful! Thank you to all generous and kind people in the Trade Corner ?

smocks

fiat lux
Years
hey all of you lovely people :)
woah! Go crazy! This is not only my 1,000 post but also my pc anniversary (which i really need to shut up about lol) and I want to do a least one small thing to celebrate it

First off, I want to give a shout out to those who are reading this appreciation post, seriously +1 for you for reading this lil ramble note (hopefully I make quickly) I'm making at 2:30 am. Either way, hopefully, you have made an account for this amazing site and I really appreciate that. Of course, I practically have no say in saying I appreciate you signing up for this forum nor been here as long as others but just know that I do appreciate you. Having been here for only a year made me pretty dang fond of this http link here and even if you're not the most active user or on staff or just chat in OT & Discord 24/7 (oops), I still appreciate you because the users here on PC not only makes up PC but keeps PC going and lord knows what an inactive PC is like and I hope that day never comes.

Second, when people say "I'm so sorry! I couldn't name everyone but y'all know who you are", they really mean it. I have far too many users who have shaped me on PC and luckily became friends with some of them and just naming all the users who I look up to, love them in my heart, and users who I admire from a distance will not allow me to finish this post quickly and I'm so sorry that I couldn't include you on this short list of names. If you're on my friends list or have chatted with me or contribute in the tiniest way, hi, I love you <3

Third, time for the list of names! This list is going to be really short and I deeply apologize for it being so small because if I were given all the time in the world, I would include a ton here but today the world isn't on my side so sadly you'll have to do with this wonderful short list of users that I'm naming off of the top of my head who have 100% shaped me the most here on PC.
P.S. Again, I'm so sorry that I couldn't fit everyone I adore on this short list, please understand this is just a list of users who really shaped me out in my beginnings and I hold dear to those beginnings. If you're one of the lovelies who I have chatted most recently, you still hold dear in my heart and ya know you're special and ily a lot <3

Achromatic: I say this a lot to you but thank you really. You're the first person I had a conversation with here on PC and became my first friend on here. Looking back on those first VMs, I don;t know how we clicked nor why I'd used so many foreign emoticons but in that moment of time we did and those very first moments here on PC are very important to me because those are my very first moments haha. I've seen the tiniest glimpse of you evolving into a mod to a smod and I couldn't agree more with staff in that moment because you really deserved it and are an amazing smod here on PC and are an amazing friend to others its mind boggling. We haven't been on the most friendly terms lately but just know that I'm always wishing you my best and cheering you on! + Tell me when you finally got your own zoo!

colours: Hey dude, how are you? Hope everything's all right and all good. I can't really pinpoint how or when we became friends but that seems like a forever ago and we're still great friends to this day ! But if I were to pinpoint, we definitely got to know each other through the SM forum and just for our love of Pokémon lmao. I remember thinking to myself, this is really amazing to have someone to just vent all my Pokémon thoughts and excitement for SM and I really couldn't thank you more. Hands down, you were one of the users who accepted me asap and talked to me constantly on Discord, inviting me to the conversation and just noticing my first small peeps into the Discord chat room. You helped give me that push I needed to apply for SMT and looking back now, I would've of signed up for SMT in a heartbeat. Also, you're one of the users that I admire a lot, especially with all your posts and your Daily articles really did show how dedicated you were on PC and I thank you from a regular user who really loves seeing you around.

Rainbow: Do I have to make a whole paragraph just for you? Of course I do. Thank goodness I talk too much for my own good and thank goodness that you slightly talk too much for your own good as well. That first summer on Discord and starting off on Discord with my new PC account is hands down one of my fondest memories here on PC. I just got to know you as Rainbow, the guy who has a hastune miku avatar and was one of the very rare members who wasn't 20+. Thank you for sticking around on Discord when everyone seemed to disappear, you're always the guy that sticks around to chat and can adapt to almost every conversation (+ s/o to the vcs). Not only you're an AMAZING friend, you're an amazing user & role-model here on PC. I mean, look at you then look back from when I first joined, then look back to you again. Kyle, you really have out done yourself and really fit the bill of dedication here on PC. I know you have so many plans and so many concepts that are waiting to be unleashed, just know take your time and smell the fresh Canadian air you have outside this day in the present because you deserve to smell the fresh air.

Sadly, I can't afford to continue to keep writing paragraphs for my short list of names so HERE'S ALSO A HUGE SHOUTOUT FOR THESE LOVELIES THAT I WILL HOPEFULLY GIVE A FORMAL S/O LATER:
Anastasia R. , adventure, Bebop, bobnbill, Dragon, jappo, Margot, McCree, & Symphony

Thank you PC for a wonderful year, I can't wait for the next <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back