• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Map 100% Complete in Minecraft for Pixelmon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
When I finish Johto I am going to take pictures and make a video with a Pokemon texture pack on :D

We have started work on Johto! :)

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I don't play Minecraft just yet, but that is preeeettyyy dope. Things like this make me want to check it out! Nice job.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
I had never played Minecraft before, but I got it just to check this out, and OMG - this is the best! It is seriously exactly like Pokemon Fire Red would be in 3D! The community is also AWESOME. This post doesn't show just how awesome this is - these people literally recreated the whole game and are even almost done with Johto! SO COOL

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I had never played Minecraft before, but I got it just to check this out, and OMG - this is the best! It is seriously exactly like Pokemon Fire Red would be in 3D! The community is also AWESOME. This post doesn't show just how awesome this is - these people literally recreated the whole game and are even almost done with Johto! SO COOL

Awww I love hearing that! I am so happy you enjoyed it and bought Minecraft just to play my server. That is so awesome. We worked pretty hard on it so I am happy when I hear that people enjoyed it :D

For those of you who don't have Minecraft or can't play my server, you should check out this Let's Play series that someone is making. (If videos aren't okay, feel free to remove this, but I think it's pretty neat =p):

He has more episodes on his channel if you guys wanna check them out

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
So impressive :D I am so happy I found this. You guys put so much work and effort into this.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
This is plain brilliant! I play Minecraft and know how difficult it is to build even a bad looking structure. I wish you best of luck on your future ventures!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Server is updated to the latest version of Pixelmon, 3.1.4! Hoenn will also be opening soon - can't wait to show it to you guys :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Wow that looks amazing! I do agree with VV and you should make hoenn. How long did it take for you to make this whole thing? it had to be at least 3/4 of a year. right?

Back