• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
I'm kinda new to this so bare with me. haha. I downloaded the GBA version of Ashgray then the 3.5.4 ips version but i have no clue how to put the ips version onto the GBA version. Can anyone help?

What you do is download a FireRed ROM, a programme called Lunar IPS and the .IPS file, then load the IPS file in Lunar IPS and apply it to the FireRed ROM. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
You can fight lvl 15 or under ones in some rocks if you smash them and your lucky thats really the only way I believe

have you actually encountered a geodude in this game by rock smashing? all i get is items

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
What you do is download a FireRed ROM, a programme called Lunar IPS and the .IPS file, then load the IPS file in Lunar IPS and apply it to the FireRed ROM. :P
alright i got it! thanks man. but how would i keep my saved data when the new IPS file comes out and I apply it to the Firered ROM?

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2023
after the fight in the fourth round against jeanette, the screen turns black -.-

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
can I use "surf" after the mewtwo movie episode? if yes, how??

is there a raccomended pokemon for the film (I speack about this two episodes where meowth told about his story)

ps: really the best anime-hack!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
How does the day and night system work?
The day and night system works in this way: When YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK marks the 7 o clock of the morning or some hour of the morning, the light is very shiny in the game, but when it marks 8 o clock or 9 o clock of the night, all the brightness of the game is lowed, So all in the games turns black and dark ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
The day and night system works in this way: When YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK marks the 7 o clock of the morning or some hour of the morning, the light is very shiny in the game, but when it marks 8 o clock or 9 o clock of the night, all the brightness of the game is lowed, So all in the games turns black and dark ;)

Thank you I wanted to evolve haunter but didn't know when I could

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023

No, you cannot... your raft was destroyed so you can only use Teleporting System.

too bad :( because I haven't picked up the item in the safari zone that needs "surfing" (on the island at the lake in front of the entrance)

in the next beta would be something to "surf" or the only way to surf would be lapras? (because the problem would be: after you release lapras you cannot surf again)

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
too bad :( because I haven't picked up the item in the safari zone that needs "surfing" (on the island at the lake in front of the entrance)

in the next beta would be something to "surf" or the only way to surf would be lapras? (because the problem would be: after you release lapras you cannot surf again)

There is no HM3 in this hack at all. No need for it really :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
lol my game has neva turned black eva even wen i play at nite.

Mine is similar I really can't tell the difference between night and day I was playing at 9 yesterday and my haunter wouldn't evolve for some reason I take it to the pokemon rater and he says it couldn't be happier

Back