• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All gen 7 abilities

mybusiness

Hi. I have all 233 abilities scripted and functional with none of them having major bugs. If you want a certain ability, you can request it here, and I'll reply to you my original code, or a link, if someone else had posted it already. Please, do a search before posting, and if you find that no one had posted your wanted ability, then make the request.

Edit: Ok, maybe I have some unnoticed bugs, but no ability will remain unsolved in this thread.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
It would be really awesome if you could put them together into a resource. In either case I'm sure the guys over at Relic Castle would appreciate you posting the offer on their site too.

Years
Can i request all gen 7 abilities? I can't find a topic with all of them. You can send me through private message if you want.

ChickenCombo

ㅇㅅㅇ
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2020
requesting all? if that's okay? maybe post a script thread?

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
It would be really awesome if you could put them together into a resource. In either case I'm sure the guys over at Relic Castle would appreciate you posting the offer on their site too.

^

Also, i would like you post RECEIVER and POWER OF ALCHEMY, cuz them have restriction to other abilities (like BATTLE BOND, TRADE, ILLUSION, etc).

Thanks!

Edit:
Please post COMATOSE cuz idk how to put some parts of the script

Last edited:

mybusiness

Sorry, I won't post each one of them because, firstly, there are many of the abilities posted here, here, here and here, and, secondly, there is too much work for me now (I believe there are like 40 abilities introduced in gen 7). The purpose of this thread is to post the abilities that weren't previously completely solved by another, but I don't know which are those, so, make a concise request, like WolfPP.

^

Also, i would like you post RECEIVER and POWER OF ALCHEMY, cuz them have restriction to other abilities (like BATTLE BOND, TRADE, ILLUSION, etc).

Thanks!

What is written with red is what you should add.

Power of Alchemy and Receiver:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
can you post comatose?
or its alredy somewhere?
sorry for my bad english, i talk spanish

mybusiness

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=387706

Marin has a compliation already started. Hit that thread up. Perhaps you can add the missing abilities to that?

The thread is closed. Again, I won´t search all the scripting threads to see what abilities are missing. If you want help, I can give it; that´s all.

can you post comatose?
or its alredy somewhere?
sorry for my bad english, i talk spanish

Edit: See below, for Comatose and its fixes.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Sorry, I won't post each one of them because, firstly, there are many of the abilities posted here, here, here and here, and, secondly, there is too much work for me now (I believe there are like 40 abilities introduced in gen 7). The purpose of this thread is to post the abilities that weren't previously completely solved by another, but I don't know which are those, so, make a concise request, like WolfPP.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Can you post Wimp Out and emergency exit abilities? And thx all of you posting some related links about some already made abilities from gen 7.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Can you post Wimp Out and emergency exit abilities? And thx all of you posting some related links about some already made abilities from gen 7.

Check again this thread:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9503805#post9503805

About Wimp Out and Emergency Exit:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9503805&postcount=29

Also, i used google and search one more script to Emergency Exit (but i use made by Rot8er_ConeX):
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=384480

EDIT: I will ask to
Comatose;
Berserk;
Stamina.

We have to many script to them (Stamina and Berserk). Please, can you give us the "right" code? :D

Thank you!

EDIT2:
Done! mybusiness sent it to me:

Comatose:
Spoiler:

Berserk:
Spoiler:

Stamina:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I think i detected a bug in COMATOSE ability.

I was testing this in a wild battle against Plusle:

When it uses Growl or Quick Attack, this moves can't affect Komala.

Other ex: when i battled agains a trainer with a Shroomish, its Tackle can't affect my Komala.

Logically that stun spore, for example, and moves similar to this one, can't affect Komala.

Basically Komana is imune with everything in my game lol. I followed all the instructions to the letter.
So, anyone figured this out?

I'm testing all the gen 7 abilities, one by one, to see if i get bugs or errors. I've founded some errors in some abilities from those links too.

mybusiness

Code:
# TODO: "Before Protect" applies to Counter/Mirror Coat
    if (thismove.function==0xDE && target.status!=PBStatuses::SLEEP) || # Dream Eater
      (target.hasWorkingAbility(:COMATOSE) && isConst?(target.species,PBSpecies,:KOMALA))
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} wasn't affected!",target.pbThis))
      PBDebug.log("[Move failed] #{user.pbThis}'s Dream Eater's target isn't asleep")
      return false
    end
with this
Code:
# TODO: "Before Protect" applies to Counter/Mirror Coat
    if thismove.function==0xDE && # Dream Eater
      target.status!=PBStatuses::SLEEP && (!target.hasWorkingAbility(:COMATOSE) || !isConst?(target.species,PBSpecies,:KOMALA))
      @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} wasn't affected!",target.pbThis))
      PBDebug.log("[Move failed] #{user.pbThis}'s Dream Eater's target isn't asleep")
      return false
    end

The previous abilities I´ve PM´d because of not being approved (maybe my post was too long). What abilities, exactly, you found that have bugs?

Last edited:
Years
Well, I will post here all the moves that are missing/with bugs/errors etc:

Dancer/ full metal body/ long reach/ prism armor/ queenly magesty/ shadow shield/ slush rush/ stake out/ soul-heart/ neuroforce.

The surge abilities i not tested yet. All other abilities that aren't in this list are OK and running fine.

About Comatose ability, move like for ex: quick attack now causes damage normally. But when a wild pokemon use thunder wave, in my game test, it only show the message of the pokemon using the move and nothing more. There's no message to show if the move landed, missed, etc.

Note: total abilities are 237.

Last edited:

mybusiness

According to Bulbapedia, there are exactly 233 abilities, as of now. I suggest you to revise your PBS.
Ok, here´s the last fix for Komala. In PokeBattle_BattlerEffects, modify the previous code as such:

Sleep:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:
below:
Spoiler:

For the next abilities, I´ll post one by one to get tested by you, and only after someone provide me good feedback I´ll proceed to the next. I hope there are no more bugs to the others.

Years
I always make tests about every script that i want for my project. And when i detect some issue, i report the problem as much as detailed as i can. I do make little fixes in scripts but i'm no expert in scripting.

I always try to fix the issue myself before reporting the problem.
In Bulbapedia, there are 233? That's odd. Maybe i will organize them alphabetically to better track them in the PBS file.

When i've got time i will test those recent fixes of yours.

mybusiness

I have multiple requests (also from PM), so, patience. Now, Waterbubble:

In PokeBattle_BattlerEffects:
Spoiler:

In PokeBattle_Move:
Spoiler:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Code:
if !attacker.hasMoldBreaker[COLOR="Red"] && !doesIgnoreAbilities?[/COLOR]
      if opponent.hasWorkingAbility(:WATERBUBBLE) && isConst?(type,PBTypes,:FIRE)
        finaldamagemult=(finaldamagemult*0.5).round
      end
      if opponent.hasWorkingAbility(:MULTISCALE) && opponent.hp==opponent.totalhp
        finaldamagemult=(finaldamagemult*0.5).round

Oh God! Good to look that ' !doesIgnoreAbilities?'. Can you share your def? Cuz i havent yet...

Also, could you post SHIELDSDOWN ability? I saw that you script is different to the others.

Thank you!

Back